hypertension(high blood pressure)

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
niki

hypertension(high blood pressure)

Post by niki »

here's another silent killer that let's do lunchers have really been able to deal with,grabbing the bull by the horns and almost taking themselves off their medication...there have been people here who have cut their hypertensive meds in half and more.....OF COURSE,this has been done under a drs care......PLEASE don't anyone take it upon themselves to do this WITHOUT a drs supervision......heart attacks,strokes.intracranial bleeds(hemorrhage inside your brain)....all things that can be caused by uncontrolled hypertension......again,only a nusiance when controlled.....
  so share with us,everyone,what let's do lunch has done for your hypertension...even if you have included it in your post here,please document here so that this info down the line can be compiled to demonstrate the multi faceted blessing that let's do lunch really is.............niki     
Last edited by niki on August 1st, 2006, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TNangela

Re: hypertension(high blood pressure)

Post by TNangela »

I will be the first one to respond to this topic....I am speaking on my husbands behalf who due to his surgery recovery can't be a part of the boards.  For the past several years he has  taken 2 medications for hypertension. Since starting LDL he has been decreased to 1 med and his blood pressure is finally under control.  I believe it is just a matter of time before he has been freed from all HBP meds.  Praise God!!
ANG
jeandolleen

Post by jeandolleen »

Hey Niki,  I have shared this before, but I am happy to do again.  My husband also has been on medication for his blood pressure for years now, but since we have been doing LDL 6 weeks now his pressure has been normal for weeks.  His doctor cut it down to a 1/2 pill every day, and now he is taking a 1/2 pill every other day.  I know he will be off soon.  Thanks to the Lord and LDL.  Jean    :D
niki

Post by niki »

thank you so much guys..this is the kind of info i'm looking for.....i didn't like to be a board hog last night,but i would like to see the same subjects in one topic so that someone visiting the boards could just click on their one particular problem and read ALL the testimonies of everyone finding success in that area.....this way,they'll know exactly what they have the potential to accomplish on let's do lunch.....and with that,i think i'n going to add GERD to the list.......niki     
niki

Post by niki »

hi everyone...i decided to take my own advice...i forgot to mention that i went to the gynecologist a couple of weeks ago and they took my blood pressure......at the heavier weight,my blood pressure was as high as 180/110...the dr rechecked it the day it was that high and it went lower with the recheck....but as a nurse,i know that that doesn't matter...it doesn't matter if it was lower...the fact that it was higher means that any time in a stressful situation,you have the potential to shoot up and have a stroke,a heart attack or an intracranial bleed...ALL LIFE THREATENING........................
    now that blood pressure was way before let's do lunch.....but, i would say that when i started let's do lunch,it was 150-160 over 100-110........my blood pressure at the gynecologist's office?...110/70....the systolic(the top figure)now is as high as my diastolic(bottom figure) was........
  we serve an AWESOME God.............thank you roger.....niki
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

WOW great going Niki.  Keep up the good work.  I'm sure your doctor was pleased too.  I just keep thinking that our bodies are a temple for the Lord and we need to take care of them.  Thanks to LDL we are doing just that.  God Bless. Suzie
jeandolleen

Post by jeandolleen »

Praise the Lord my husband and I have been doing LDL since the end of June and now he is off his high blood pressure medication all together.  He has also lost 20 lbs. and feels great.  Everyone he works with see him losing weight and want to know what he is doing.  He keeps bringing my book to work to share with his co-workers.  God is soooo good.  Jean
niki

Post by niki »

hi jean..that is wonderful...i am so happy to hear about your husband's success...hypertension controlled by let's do lunch instead of medicaton....both you guys,keep up the good work....................niki
jeandolleen

Post by jeandolleen »

Thanks Roger & Niki,  I am really proud of my husband because he has never been able to stick to any kind of program.  He is so funny because sometimes when I am tired  I say we can have a sandwich but just eat half of the bun and he will say no I will just have a smoothie and popcorn.  I know that this is truly from the Lord, to be able to eat all the great food that He has made for us.  Thanks again.  God bless.  Jean