TRANSFERRING MEDICAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM TESTIMONIALS BOARD

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
niki

Re: TRANSFERRING MEDICAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM TESTIMONIALS BOARD

Post by niki »

MARY...that is nothing short of a MIRACLE....i have never seen a change like that in a hgbA1C EVER in so short a time....i wonder if everyone realizes how UNBELIEVABLE  this is.......a hgbA1C that is less than 6 is the hgbA1C of a NON DIABETIC....i had mine done for screening purposes and MINE was 5.7.....I'M NOT A DIABETIC...and now your lantus is down to 25 units......your news has MADE MY DAY.......i am SO happy for you.....
   please,please,please would you post this in the medical success board under "type 2 diabetes"?.......i want EVERY diabetic who goes on these boards to hit that topic and see ALL that let's do lunch can do for them......
  I CANNOT TELL YOU how excited i am at your results and the results of all the diabetics that i know have had such wonderful results with let's do lunch..........
  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.......i can't wait for the day when you post that you are OFF insulin.......niki   
Last edited by niki on September 11th, 2006, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lhernandez
New, but learning

Re: TRANSFERRING MEDICAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM TESTIMONIALS BOARD

Post by lhernandez »

If you need help reviewing the testimonials board every now and then for medical success stories that need to be transferred over, let me know and I will be glad to help.

LH