TRANSFERRING MEDICAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM TESTIMONIALS BOARD

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
nyKath

Re: TRANSFERRING MEDICAL SUCCESS STORIES FROM TESTIMONIALS BOARD

Post by nyKath »

Hi Roger. Going into the Help section here, it says that you can Modify, Delete, and Edit the posts if you're the registered member. Maybe you'd have to log in as the person who posted in order to be able to move the post to where you'd like it to show up. Maybe just ask whoever did the original posting to try it and see what happens? I'm no geek here, just trying to help out. Bye.....nyKath
niki

Post by niki »

i went on the success board to see if i could do this and actually found maybe one candidate for a transfer...the truth is that people intertwine their medical successes with their weight loss successes....there's really no point of moving the success stories for that reason...and me personally,i always ask people to specifically post their medical successes when they post a success story and it involves a medical success also......i was so happy that day that i asked tori if we could have a medical success board and a few hours later,there it was......it's just going to take a little time to accumulate specific successes......
  FOR NOW,if there are members reading this that have had a medical success they would like to share,please go to the topic of your success and post it....i know there are people that have hypothyroidism that are on let's do lunch...............the fact that you are on let's do lunch and are losing weight IS a success story....so everybody with medical successes,please share..............thank you.....niki
niki

Post by niki »

don't mention it, roger...because you shared the blessing you received from the Lord,my new name at church is          slim(aka niki....aka the bean queen)..thank YOU

TNangela

Post by TNangela »

That one may be tough...slim is such a compliment yet being the bean queen got her there....and is helping to get many others there.....
ANG
niki

Post by niki »

i don't know...i'm both....you're right ang..being  the bean queen is what is making me "slim".....so,my answer is i like them both the same....so,i opt to keep them both(not to mention the fact that i like having more than one alias).....niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I bet niki, and it's got to be better than the hick from Tennessee!!
ANG
mary mary
New, but learning

Post by mary mary »

Hi all, as many of you already know, I am a type ll diabetic who  still uses insulin.  I just had to add my own experiences with potatoes vs beans.  I can eat all the beans that I can hold and my blood sugar is great.  Let me eat just 1/2 of a baked potato and my blood sugar is very high for at least 2 days.  So if you are trying not to become a diabetic STAY AWAY FROM POTATOES.  I can also eat as much fruit as I want and that does not mess with my blood sugar.  Would rather eat fruit anyways.   

Yours in Christ,

Mary Mary
mary mary
New, but learning

Post by mary mary »

Hi everyone. On August 12 I posted that I was now down to using only  50 units of Lantus insulin every morining.  Because of LDL my fasting blood sugar level in the mornings has been in the 80 to 90 range and I now am taking only45 units once a day.  I am still eating all the fresh and frozen fruit I can eat.  I won't be weighing myself for a few more weeks again, but I can tell ya that my clothes are starting to look pretty silly on me now.  Thank you so much Father.
mary mary
New, but learning

Post by mary mary »

Hello everyone.  I want to take a few minutes to let you know what LDL has done for me.  I am a type II diabetic and I use insulin daily.  I was concerned at first that eating all the fruit and smoothies I could hold would not be a good thing for me.  But just the opposite results have happened.  My fasting blood sugar levels that I test every morning have gone down by more than 50 points.!!!!  I now take 50 units of Lantus insulin every morning instead of 90.  I saw my doctor last week and I have also lost 20 pounds.  I eat many bananas, peaches,and frozen grapes.  I also eat a lot of pineapples.Not everyone who is diabetic may have the same results that I have had, but so far so good for me.  Because my blood sugar level is getting better by the day, I will be taking LESS insulin as the days go by.  I just can't believe what this progam has done for us all.  I started LDL in the middle of July. God is good....
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Wow, what wonderful results, Mary Mary! Thanks so much for sharing. You're sure to be an inspiration to many LDL-ers out there. Great job! :) ........nyKath
mary mary
New, but learning

Post by mary mary »

Hi all, I just got off the phone with my Dr.'s office.  I had lab work done in April and again last week.  My A1C (blood sugar level) went from a 9.9 (very bad) to a 4.9 !!! MY doctor was so thrilled!!!!He just can't believe what LDL has done so far for me.  He once again reduced the amount of insulin that I take daily.  I am now taking on 25 units.  I use to take 90 units.  I hope that other insulin dependent diabetics are having similar results.  I still eat all the fresh fruit and air popped pop corn I can hold, have my protein at lunch.  I must stay away from potatoes, bread, rice, pasta so this program is truly a gift to me from our Father. 
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, mary mary!!  That is awesome!

Big congratulations on getting that insulin reduced!  I know you're thrilled with that too!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

MaryMary,
Thats is super....your A1C looks great!!! Thanks for the encouragement you give so many others esp Diabetics!!
God Bless,
ANG