Good News from Joyful Friend

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Good News from Joyful Friend

Post by LINDA RN »

Wanda sent me this message today!

Linda, I've finally got the diagnosis. It has been a long process. They tried to get cancer cells without surgery. It took three weeks. They diagnosed it leiomysarcoma of the uterus. Which was missed when my hysterectomy was done 2 yrs ago. They had me scheduled for high doses of chemotherapy . We went to Columbus stayed over night and was to get a port in early on June 3. They had just put my wrist band on when the phone rang and it was my nurse who told me they had cancelled the port, go ahead and get blood work and come up stairs to see the doctor. James is a big cancer center and they were still studying my cells. The doctor got the new diagnosis after 5 Tuesday. A team of pathologists found a strain of my cells matched CD10 an exact match for endometrial stromal sarcoma. A very rare cancer that was not caught 2 yrs ago. It responds well to a pill a day. Much better diagnosis. Thanks for your prayers. God has heard and has showen me mercy. Great is His faithfulness. I have a favor , I can't get on let's do Lunch. Have no idea what to do. I emailed Crick and she is praying. I would like to let Mrs. Heirloom know. :)

Please continue to pray for Wanda.
I have no doubt that her faithfullness to the LDL WOE is helping keep the cancer in check. At least she isn't feeding the cancer with frankenfood.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Good News from Joyful Friend

Post by Joyful Friend »

I did finally get on here. Yes, my doctor said my vitals and weight are good. I have a long way to go, and I plan to eat healthy. God provides me with bountiful foods. Thanks Linda, for posting. God has helped me each step. I'm resting in His amazing Grace! Joyful Friend
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Wanda- This is such wonderful news. You have been blessed. A pill a day of chemotherapy sounds so much better than what was previously scheduled. You are in my heart and prayers. Please keep us posted. Your overall good health and eating habits put you in a strong position to fight this battle. Love and Hugs!!!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks. Amazingly, my vitals and weight are positives. I dnn't have an appetite, but I pray, and I do enjoy my food. God's mercies are new every morning. Praises to His name! JF
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Praise God and give Him the glory, great things He has done. Pray for my friend's son, Derrick, who has lung cancer. He is 36 and is taking all processed food out of his diet to gain strength and possibly avoid chemo therapy or require less. Prayers work. Much prayer, much power. Live strong with God.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

10/15/17
My friend's son, Derrick passed away in March 2016. She has had a difficult grieving period. She is getting through by the grace of God. When I consider all my puny problems I feel like a sissy! I have kept my weight down since starting LDL 5 years ago. Sometimes better than others. I have found that when I get back on track, I feel better and the weight is controlled. Thank you all those who have encouraged me. Post your progress to help others along the way. Life is better together.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11