Dr reviewed blood work

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Corky
New, but learning

Dr reviewed blood work

Post by Corky »

:) :)  Yahoo!!!! I thank the Lord , Roger and all the LDL people I am meeting!  I had a blood work up done, 8-4-06 and saw the Dr 8-24-06. He said I was diabetic due the glucose reading of 139, I had started LDL about 8-21-06.  Dr. ordered a fasting blood test done on 9-7-06 and I just got back from seeing Dr. Tan, he was elated, My bad cholesterol was way down, my blood glucose was down 29 points to 110, and I had lost 13lbs since 8-24 visit. He said whatever I was doing keep it up.  I told him about LDL, so I am going to order him a book!  I have tried so many things and nothing was long lasting, I even ended up in the hospital doing the Atkins thing and then gained 45 lbs to boot.  I have no sweet or carb cravings at all.  I used to think good bread was cake and craved pasta and dark chocolate, NOW I don't even miss it.  I don't have to go back for 3 mo and then have to due a full glucose tolerance test.  Now if my eyes would just improve from the cataract surgeries, I'd be in 7th heaven.  God is sooooo good! and LDL is too.
Corky
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Dr reviewed blood work

Post by Forever Young »

Hi Corky,

I was glad to hear a good report.  I have to go on the 28th for that glucose tolerance test.  I am not looking forward to it.  I was reading over the list of required foods for three days prior...I didn't eat that much before and it will be like forcing me to eat...and not what I want to eat either!

Congrats!  Thanks for the great report!!!

Forever
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
niki

Post by niki »

YAHOO is right....thats wonderful!!! ;D......you absolutely are on the right road...you have excellent lab results in such a short time....if your blood sugars were borderline for diabetes,your dr should have done a hgbA1C...if he didn't,the next time you see him,ask him about it.....keep up the good work...............niki      
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

CORKY,
What WONDERFUL NEWS....YOU'RE RECLAIMING YOUR GOOD HEALTH!!!! You should be so PROUD of yourself all your work is paying off!!!
GOD BLESS
DEBBIE
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Corky, that's great to hear !! Keep up the great work !! Praise the Lord !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”