DR. OZ BOOK NOTHING NEW

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Jeanie Partington
New, but learning

Re: DR. OZ BOOK NOTHING NEW

Post by Jeanie Partington »

Hi Jerio.  In the mid '80's I had a band put on my stomach.  It was not the adjustable one that is available now.  It was tightened too tight and because of that, I was severely limited in what I could eat.  I could not eat raw vegetables or any meat.  Unfortunately, it was easy to eat mashed potatoes, milk shakes, etc.  Yes, I did loose 70 pounds, but I was not happy.  I was thrown into artificially induced bulimia.  I had the band for three years and adhesions formed around it.  I had to have the band removed on an emergency basis because I had not been able to keep down ANY food or water for four full days.  Of course, I gained all of the weight back.  In the past two years, I have attempted to get the stomach bypass surgery four times because I was desperate.  It didn't happen because, I now feel that I was not meant to have the surgery.  I have an acquaintance who died from complications three days after she had the surgery.  I feel that God led me to Roger Troy's book and LDL.  Also, if I lose weight a bit slower, there is the possibility that I may not have to have a tummy tuck or body lift after I have lost many, many pounds.
Give me the recipe to be healthy and lose my excess weight and I will do it.  I firmly believe that God gave Roger Troy the recipe and we are all benefiting from it.