Lower Cholesterol/Triglicerides

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Forever Young
Master Member

Lower Cholesterol/Triglicerides

Post by Forever Young »

Hi!
Just got results from doctor today.  Lots of lower numbers.
  Triglycerides from 356 down to 183 - down 173.
  HDL from 38 up to 41 - Increase of +3 (happy).
  LDL from 112 down to 85 - down 27.
  Cholesterol from 221 down to 163 - down 58.

Blood pressure numbers have dropped also.  Months ago before LDL, it was not uncommon for them to be 180's +.  The last couple of days it has been in the 110's to 130's.

Good news...doc says in perhaps THREE months we will be able to cut or drop some of the meds.  Currently taking two blood pressure meds and checking blood sugars and taking glucophage and Simvastatin.  He at least didn't schedule me for six weeks...but three (3) months!

Blood sugar numbers are also dropping.  Down from 30 to 40 points since beginning LDL.  He was pleased about that too.

Quite a difference since he didn't want to let me walk out of the clinic in August when I was there.  I Praise the Lord for touching me...and using LDL to get me on the right track!

He was glad for the 10 pound weight loss and said to keep it up.  If I lose another 10 by the next time he sees me he would be pleased.  I am hoping that it will be more in three months!

Thought I would hurry up and post these numbers tonight.  Should I say that I am excited?  I guess you should know that I am.  14 pounds by my scale (only 10 by his) and lower numbers all around.  Wow!  Praise God!!!

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: Lower Cholesterol/Triglicerides

Post by robnveronica »

Good for you Jeanne!! Happy for you!
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Thats awesome Jeanne...you should be excited..I am for you.....if I could get my daughters numbers in those ranges I would be even more excited!!Praise God for LDL and the difference it has made for you!!
ANG
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Jeanne,

All such wonderful news!  ;D  I'm sure you will make his 10 lb goal in three months.  ((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))  You go girl! 

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by mrsj »

Awesome!  Awesome!  Awesome!  I'm so happy for you Jeanne!
Eating the LDL way has not only made a difference in your test results but it's saved you money too since you don't need to see your doctor for 3 months instead of 6 weeks.  God is so good.  Congratulations!

mrs J
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Jeanne!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat here and read your message out loud to John - what a WONDERFUL report!  I know that when you first joined that you were concerned because of the number of meds you were taking - how GREAT that soon they will be reduced and/or cut!

Congratulations, my friend!  (You're the first person I've ever met that spells her name the same as my mom's!!)

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Fab results!!! I love to hear of improvements like this! Whoo-hoo!!  :)  NYKath
niki

Post by niki »

that's awesome,jeanne....i'm so glad to hear of such WONDERFUL results.....keep up the good work......niki
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Report from 9/28/2006

New report from 4/24/07.  Here are the new numbers:

Triglycerides from 183  - (for some reason went up, not good)  to 225
       HDL (HAPPY cholesterol) stayed at 41 (This is okay.)
       LDL (BAD) was 85 went down to 49 (a drop of 36 points)- (Praise the Lord!)
       Cholesterol from 163 to 135 (down 28) - (Praise the Lord!)

Blood glucose in Sept was 156 and it was 116 on labs.  That is a drop of 40 and that is good.  It needs to come down a little more, but it is certainly better than before LDL!

Blood pressure readings are really good.  Doc didn't let me drop any of the meds yet, but I am believing that he will do that soon.  My thyroid meds were doubled again yesterday for the second time.  He also doubled the glucose meds for now to see if we can get it to come down.

I just need to find out what drives the triglycerides and see what I can to do help that to lower again.  Not sure why an increase there.

Next tests on May 23rd, and appt. on the 30th.  SO, I will keep on LDL and we shall see what great results I have to post at that time.

God bless!

Jeanne

God bless!

Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on April 25th, 2007, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Jeanne,

Praising God for your good report. As I know you have said here on the site, our bodies are realigning and getting themselves into normal mode because we're eating LDL style.  We can't make it happen any faster than our bodies know is good for us.  Most of your numbers are falling into place and the rest will come in line with them when the time is right.  It's time to celebrate, sister.  Have yourself a pot-o-beans!!!  God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Coach7157
New, but learning

Post by Coach7157 »

Jeanne,

Congratualtions on such a wonderful report. I can't wait to hear about when
your doctor takes you off your meds, isn't LDL incredible!

Coach
"There is no sleep more restful then that which takes place after the alarm has gone off"
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

[quote="Forever Young"]
Hi!
Just got results from doctor today.  Lots of lower numbers.  These were from Sept. 28th,2006:

Here are the ones from May 23, 2007:

Triglycerides from 183 to 174
     HDL from 41 up to 43 (is better now) (this is the  :) :) Cholesterol)
     LDL from 85 down to 70 (this is better now also)
     Cholesterol from 163 down to 148

All numbers are better!  He also told me yesterday that he no longer considered me anemic.  I didn't even know that I had a problem with that until then!  Blood pressure is stabilized in the 120's over 68-75.  No med change yet...but it is forthcoming.  With more weight loss, it will drop and not need the meds.

So, LDL WORKS to make your cholesterol numbers so GOOD that the DOCTOR is PLEASED with the results.  YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH PROVEN SUCCESS!  IT doesn't matter what you say...just show them the numbers and they cannot argue with it!!!

I also have been fighting with a low thyroid problem.  It looks like the meds are helping that situation also.

The added bonus in all of this...is...I  FEEL  GOOD!!!  This is the first time in a number of years that I DO FEEL GOOD too!

So...LDLers...KEEP on KEEPING on...on LDL...and the results will overtake you!  God is so good to have given this plan to Roger and for Roger to have shared this so unselfishly with us.  Just wait until this plan is nationally known.  Those of us who have been in on it from the early days should consider ourselves ABUNDANTLY BLESSED by the LORD!!!

So, everybody...eat your BEANS, CORN, CORN-ON-THE-COBB, Peas...and POPCORN.  Keep eating until you are full...and keep on keeping on...on LDL.  We are the BIG WINNERS! (actually losers (on weight))

Love,

Jeanne

Last edited by Anonymous on May 31st, 2007, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.