My edema is gone!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
imkay

Re: My edema is gone!

Post by imkay »

veronica that is so true!!!

love it!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
Tori

Post by Tori »

Jeanie Partington wrote:I know that I need to lose 200+ pounds.  I know that I currently weigh 440+ pounds.  But you know, that doesn't bother me.  I did not get to this weight overnight.  I got here by years of yo-yo dieting.  Well, I don't do that anymore.  How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  How do you lose 230 pounds?  One pound at a time.  One day at a time. 
Jeanie

Jeanie, I very much admire your outlook on this .... that is truly an inspirational statement. I have about 35 pound left to lose, but I get so frustrated sometimes when I hit a plateau. I am just so ready for this weight to be gone! I appreciate comments like these from you because you help me keep my goal in sight, and not get discouraged and give up.

I've battled my weight my whole life, and I just get so tired of it sometimes. The only time I was ever thin was when I went through a very stressful time in my life about 7 years ago. I dropped down to a tiny 118 pounds, and everyone said I looked sick. Once I started putting the weight back on though, it was back to my "normal" battle. Very frustrating all the way around.

Thank you for being so open and honest, and giving me encouragement to continue on. I really appreciate your personality, and I am so glad you have joined us on the LDL boards!

((((Hugs))))

Tori
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

robnveronica wrote:OFF TOPIC:

Our Mastercard commercial:
Cost to build a Ranch $ (insert amount)
Cost of LDL FOOD: $____________
Cost of flight to Ranch $_________
Losing weight the LDL way ------PRICELESS!!!!

LOLOLOL  Oh my Gosh you made me LAUGH!!!  LOL
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by LittlePrincess »

Jeannie,

You are SUCH an inspiration to me!  ;D  I too made the decision on these boards not too long ago that I was going to be 100% honest here.  Sometimes it's hard because I have so much left to lose compared to the others here.  BUT, one thing I have realized, the battle is the same for ALL of us.  I may have a longer road to walk, but the struggles along the way are all the same.  (((((((((((Hugs)))))))))  You are EXACTLY right about losing it one pound at a time.  With LDL we will!!!!!!!

Tori,

Thank you so much for sharing too.  *Hugs*  You are always so loving and caring and giving.  I pray that God will use me one day to help others and be a walking example like you are.  :)

I love all you guys!!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Tori »

LittlePrincess wrote:Sometimes it's hard because I have so much left to lose compared to the others here.  -------

Tori,

Thank you so much for sharing too.  *Hugs*  You are always so loving and caring and giving.  I pray that God will use me one day to help others and be a walking example like you are.  :)

LP,
This just goes to show you how different people think. Sometimes it's hard for me too, because I see people losing large amounts of weight so quickly, and I am a very slow loser, due to my hypothyroidism. I may not have as much to lose as others, but mine comes off sooooo slowly! *ugh* My hubby dropped a lot of weight last month ... mine was only a small 6 pound loss, and it was a struggle just to get that! It's understandable that you get frustrated ... I get frustrated sometimes too! LOL!

Thanks for your encouraging words. I sure don't feel like an example for anyone ... I'm just plugging along. lol
Jeanie Partington
New, but learning

Post by Jeanie Partington »

Hi Little Princess and Tori.  I so love to read the posts here.  It feels so good to know that I am not in this alone.  I can be honest about my weight and no one is going to snicker and laugh at me.  Isn't that priceless? 

Hugs to you all,
Jeanie
Give me the recipe to be healthy and lose my excess weight and I will do it.  I firmly believe that God gave Roger Troy the recipe and we are all benefiting from it.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Jeanie...We are all in this boat together! It is truly wonderful to know that for once in our lives we all are truly accepted the way we always knew we would and should be! I know I've always been uptight about my weight, however I can tell you that just by being here, I am always so encouraged. I know that I have one doc at my job so convinced this plan is THE ONE that she's not only taken a couple copies of the topic "could someone help a sista" that Tom posted, she's passing it around to nurses she's been bugging for quite some time about their weight! Now this is from a doc who (from the looks of her) weighs maybe 100# soaking wet!
I can't tell you how many times I just look up and say "THANKYOU GOD!!!" for Roger Troy and for LDL!!
Veronica
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Veronica,
  That is great news!  I love it when the docs start passing out LDL!  My dietician was really interested in what LDL was, and I feel certain that she checked it out when she got time.  Her biggest concern when I told her what I ate for a day was that I wasn't getting enough.....are you ready for this?....are you sure you are ready?...F.A.T.  I don't eat very much salad dressing.  I don't usually eat eggs, but I do use oil in my popcorn.  I thought that was very interesting.  Most docs are concerned that we get toooooo much FAT.  (Quite a switch, huh?)
Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!