borderline high cholesterol

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Crissella

borderline high cholesterol

Post by Crissella »

Hey Everybody,
                      it has been awhile since my last post. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed borderline high cholesterol. Since then I have really been watching what I eat. Of course low fat, low cholesterol diet. I felt that I needed to come and see if there was any information on this. I have struggled in the past with dieting. But now I am committed to doing what is right for my health. So I am going to do this once again seeing that it does help in this area. If any of you have any suggestions please feel free. I will keep you posted on my results. God Bless, Crissella
Fruitaholic
New, but learning

Re: borderline high cholesterol

Post by Fruitaholic »

Hi Crissella,

I am not sure if it is coincidental, but my cholesterol went from 258 down to 186.  The doctor asked me if I was doing something different, I told him I was eating healthier.  So Crissella, stick to it.  It's a great program and everyone is so wonderful and supportive here. 

Keep up the good work..
Terry
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: borderline high cholesterol

Post by Forever Young »

Crissella,

Check out the post Lower Cholesterol/Triglycerides on the medical success stories.  I posted my one (1) MONTH results on it.  Wednesday this week I have labs done again to compare them with.  Am expecting great numbers this time too!

I have eaten very little cheese.  I have eaten TONS of frozen grapes and other fresh fruit.  Tons and tons of popcorn and corn and peas and beans...and beans...and beans!  Totally LOVE eating LDL way!

If further questions I can help you with, please feel free to e-mail me, or post here on the boards.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!