SLEEP APNEA & HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE GONE...as well as 63 pounds!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Coach7157
New, but learning

Re: SLEEP APNEA & HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE GONE...as well as 63 pounds!

Post by Coach7157 »

It was watching Ronnie's weight loss and hearing about his success that prompted me to start LDL. I can't say that I've tried alot
of diets, but after watching Ronnie's weight loss first hand and hearing how easy it was for him to do I decided this was the eating
plan for me. As per Roger's request I asked Ronnie to post his success (yes, I'm the boss from the letter). I'm glad to see that he has done so, and I hope it's inspirational for others as watching it happen was for me.

Coach
"There is no sleep more restful then that which takes place after the alarm has gone off"
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  What a success story is all I can say, RonnieO!!!  So glad you are doing so well on LDL!  Not just only yourself, but all of those you have and are coming in contact with.  We love to hear all the successes!!!  It keeps us inspired to keep on keeping on...on LDL!

I keep saying this is a "lifestyle eating plan" and...not a diet.  A Diet is something you do for awhile to lose weight.  But this is something you do for LIFE...because you feel so much better.  One of the added benefits is...losing weight!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Coach - I hope that you pass along to RonnieO just how wonderful we all think he's doing.  It doesn't matter how he got the book - there are no coincidences, right?

And it's awesome that he got you here too!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."