Blood Sugar is so Improved

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
jerio

Blood Sugar is so Improved

Post by jerio »

I want to say thanks for LDL..I was in a very bad place with my diabetic condition ...problem was, I needed to take medication, but every time that I took it, I would get so sick. I started LDL a little over 3 months ago..lost about 27 pounds so far, but the miracle is this...I can take some chromium piccolinate along with eating LDL, and my blood sugar is now stabilizing...and to me that is one major miracle. I say thank God and Roger because this way of eating is making all the difference for me...and I mean we're talking about a condition when we talk about diabetes that can actually cost a person their sight, or a limb or even major heart trouble...so I came here for a serious reason, and I am so thankful that I did,  because my Dr.'s solution is like all the others...take medication and use the diabetic diet, and I know that would not have worked for me..
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Blood Sugar is so Improved

Post by Forever Young »

JERIO,

YAHOO!!! for LDL!  AND another YAHOO for you for trying LDL and accomplishing something that meds and the diabetic diet were NOT able to accomplish.  You are like the rest of us, so blessed.  Thanks so much for the great report!  Keep us posted!!

Love,

Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on May 7th, 2007, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

When I checked my blood sugar two hours after breakfast it was 91.  That is the VERY BEST reading I have had so far!!!  I praise God for those lower numbers...and LDL!!!

Am scheduled for labs this week with results Wednesday next week...looking for reductions in them again and will post when received.

Have a blessed day all!!

Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on May 23rd, 2007, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
jerio

Post by jerio »

I am so happy to hear that you're getting some good readings...I really appreciate the fact that LDL eating is making such a good difference for diabetics...I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this program.I was so discouraged and I was not understanding how those white carbs like the flour and sugar and potatoes were keeping me so hungry and so totally messed up...it's been such a blessing also to finally understand why I could not lose any weight or stay with any eating plan....no wonder...the more unhealthy carbs I would eat....the more that I craved them...I know this program would help so many people if they could just keep an open mind and try it....continued success to everyone and God bless all.        jeri
jerio

Post by jerio »

I wanted to mention to anyone who may be taking the drug avandia, there is some news about how it may affect some people's risk of heart trouble....Im sure you can do a search and find that news to read it , if you're interested....I was never on that medication but know a few people who were...so I know that taking avandia would be a personal decision..just thought I'd pass that info along...
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jerio,
jerio wrote:  I was not understanding how those white carbs like the flour and sugar and potatoes were keeping me so hungry and so totally messed up...it's been such a blessing also to finally understand why I could not lose any weight or stay with any eating plan....no wonder...the more unhealthy carbs I would eat....the more that I craved them...I know this program would help so many people if they could just keep an open mind and try it....

You are absolutely right!  I don't believe any of us could understand that we were on a merry-go-round with our eating.  The MORE we ate of white flour and sugary foods...the MORE we craved them.  It was a vicious cycle that LDL has broken for us.  I Praise God for it!

In my family my youngest sister has the hypoglycemia - LOW blood sugar.  I think if I could get her to do LDL it would stabilize hers to where she would not have low readings.  I've already lost one sister to diabetic complications.  Not sure if my brother has any signs/symptoms.  So out of four children we run from one end of the spectrum to the other.  SO, who can figure.

I just know that I feel extremely BLESSED to have found LDL.  I began searching when I started noticing some symptoms that I knew were my Dads when he was diagnosed as a diabetic.  And I knew that I had to do something about them...and my weight just kept going up and up.  Then...along came Roger & LDL.  And as they say, the rest is becoming HISTORY!!!

Jeanne
jerio

Post by jerio »

Oh yes..I am so grateful to the Lord for the LDL way of eating...I have family members who would benefit so much by eating this way, but all I can do is tell them about what it's doing for me....some say they just can't give up potatoes..and Im really sad that Im not able to get them to understand.once you get off of the white stuff...you really don't miss it that much..I have found so many good things to eat...thanks to everyone for their great recipes too. I try to look at it like this...better for me to give up the potatoes and white bread than to end up givng up my eyesight or kidney function or maybe a limb...I guess I sound pretty serious, but for me it is and especailly because I can't take the meds that most people take for diabetes.Everyone has their own choices to make, I just thank God that I found this program, I think it's saving me from some very painful health problems....thanks.....Jeri  PS..my b/s was 86 this am.
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jeri,

Yes, I know what you mean.  I have tried to explain to others that you really aren't missing anything.  You retrain your body and it doesn't even WANT that other stuff anymore because IT knows how much better it feels when doing LDL than PRE-LDL. 

My sister had 5 surgeries on her right leg less than a year ago.  They started amputating with ONE toe, then 4 toes, then worked on the leg.  Finally they amputated it above the knee.  Then she ended up on dialysis.  Then she had to have heart surgery to replace a valve.  It was on day four after that while the doctor was taking out the drainage tubes that she had a massive heart attack and passed on to her lifes rewards.  Mom had just spoken with her on the phone that morning about noon and she was doing fine.  This happened at about 1:30 that afternoon.  No one could believe it!!!  But...it started with diabetes out of control.  She was on insulin, but she didn't (or couldn't) get it under control and it won it's battle with her life.  I never had a chance to explain LDL to her as I was just finding out about it myself.  I was going to tell her to try it as soon as the heart surgery was over and she was able to understand what I was saying...but she never regained that position in life.  So...

I think my sister would benefit from LDL on her LOW blood sugar.  Is there anyone on LDL who has had experience with HYPOGLYCEMIA and LDL's affects on it?  If so, would you please post on medical success stories for me?  Thanks in advance!!

Have a blessed day!

Jeanne
jerio

Post by jerio »

Oh, yes I do tell people about how to fix the butter beans...some will think about it ...and my older sister tried them...some people just turn up their nose because they think  they don't like beans.....I didn't ever eat a lot of beans except for baked ...but I was willing to try because of my health..I really do believe that people have been brainwashed by the media and fast food places..it's a shame  I am very glad that the truth is starting to be told about how bad fast food and white flour and sugar really are....I don't know if anyone has seen that show called  "Super Size Me"....that will open a person's eyes if they will watch it...it's all about a reporter who ate nothing but mcdonalds for a few weeks...it nearly killed him..all his tests were coming back reading that he was in big trouble healthwise...oh...and at the beginning of the show there was a man in a wheelchair, who'd had his legs amputated because of out of control diabetes...that was heartbreaking to see...
Jeanne, Im sure sorry to hear about your sister..I know also that eating the LDL way would help save many of our loved ones, so we have to keep on trying and keep on spreading the word....    may God Bless,   
                                                      Jeri
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Jeri,

I was just thinking yesterday as I was posting that about our family.  There were four (4) siblings.  I am the oldest.  My body has a tendency to run high glucose readings.  Not sure what my brothers are...he is sibling #2.  Sister #3 is the one who had diabetes and was on insulin and the one we lost in February.  Sister #4 is the one who has hypOglycemia (low blood sugar).  So, who can figure. 

I am hopeful to get #4 to check out this web and see if she will try LDL too.  I really think this would help to normalize her sugar readings too without as much hassle as she is having trying to get it normalized.  But, she is one stubborn gal!!!

I also fight with a low thyroid problem.  I am still trying to get my medication regulated for that.  SO, I consider any loss that I have had on LDL is a great accomplishment.  I am at 35 pounds now.  I really think that I need to do more exercising.  At the moment I am busy weeding and transplanting flowers.  That is MORE exercise than I have been doing over the previous months.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Jeanne