Trip To The Dentist

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
patsyfay
Master Member

Trip To The Dentist

Post by patsyfay »

Hi, All!

I don't know if any of you have experienced what I did at the dentist today, but is was another confirmation to me that LDL is surely the only way to eat.  My hygienist said my teeth looked wonderful.  There was so little build-up/plaque that she was most impressed.  I told her about LDL and the foods that I WASN'T eating and she agreed that that was, indeed, the difference.  Since I began LDL on January 17th of this year ( and the last time I was at the dentist was about a month earlier), I was eating "the old way" for about one month before this cleaning.  Wait till next time, when I will have spent the entire six months on LDL.  This is surely good news for those of you with a house full of kids.  Little to no dental bills!!  Together with all the other pluses on LDL, this is the only way to eat.  To paraphrase my quote, "Fight tooth decay, eat LDL!"

Love,
Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Trip To The Dentist

Post by Forever Young »

WOW!!!  Ain't God good!!!  Not only the weight loss, the blood pressure numbers dropping, the blood sugar stabilizing, the cholesterol numbers normalized...and now...the teeth are even being helped with not much plac!  Truly,  God is good!!!

Lets just keep on keeping on...on LDL...and tell the whole world about it!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Congratulations, Roger!  Another plus to chalk up on the LDL side.  We are surely blessed.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

massageangel

Post by massageangel »

Now that's what I'm waiting for.  Great dental check ups. 
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

Think about all the other benefits too. Seems like most reports show supplements not to be very effective. But we are all eating what those supplements are trying to emulate. I am quite sure I will have a much reduced risk of so many things later in life eating this way. You look up the various fruits and vegetables and they are just full of so many wonderful things for your body and we are eating so many of them.
massageangel

Post by massageangel »

Mynx,

It is interesting you are talking about supplements and eating the way the supplements are supposed to work.  I've taken Phase II - Starch Blockers in the past.  I took them twice for 30 days each time.  I lost about two inches around my waste.  The only ingredient in the product is white beans.  I had no clue what white beans were until last week when I joined this board. 
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hey Massageangel,

Now that is interesting. I wonder what else is on the market that could be emulated by LDL foods.
I have been addicted to supplements for most of my adult life which has been a pretty LOOOONNNGGGG time!  :D  I take them to reduce stress, water weight and cravings and to increase metabolism, concentration and energy. I needed them to get moving in the morning and to keep going throughout the day.  I have Epstein Barr and hypothyroidism and my energy is lacking. 

Since starting LDL, I no longer even think about taking any supplements for these reasons. Well, I am down to one, only once in a while and I am sure that will go too as the weight declines and the energy improves!  Giving them all up and coffee as well has proved difficult but I am happy to be almost FREE. Based on the great information you have been posting, you have a lot of holistic knowledge to guide us and for that I am grateful. What kind of white beans are you talking about?   Anything I can do to lose inches in my waist would be of great interest to me.  :thumbsup:

What other tricks have you got up your sleeve? Sorry to put you on the spot.

Julie :rose:
ready4achange

Post by ready4achange »

Any kind of good dr. checkup, dentist or otherwise, is always wonderful news!  Yay!! :teeth:
ImageImage
massageangel

Post by massageangel »

The label on the starch blockers just said white beans.  I found white beans at the local farmers market store I go to.  I haven't done anything with them yet.  I need to look around for a recipe.