Updated post re: Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, etc.

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Forever Young
Master Member

Updated post re: Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, etc.

Post by Forever Young »

Hi All,

Roger just asked me to repost my results on my cholesterol/triglyceride numbers.  So, I pulled up the post from May of this year.  It also has starting numbers from Sept. 2006.  Everyone...this eating plan WORKS so well that my doctor asked ME if I thought this was a good plan as he had other patients that needed to LOSE weight and get their cholesterol numbers reduced for their healths sake.  He was a skeptic at first when I tried to explain the program to him.  He WOULD NOT hear it!  So, what a change in eight ( months.  Doctor actually told me, "I guess I would have to say that you are...WELL!".  Much better than wanting to send me DIRECTLY to the hospital instead of letting me go on vacation which was his statement in August 2006 when all the testing, etc. started.

Blood glucose (sugar) numbers are much better too.  They usually run in the normal range...instead of from 150 - 190's.  The best part still is...1) FEELING better physically,  2) Not hungry ALL the time.  3) Not eating the volumes of food previously.  4) Not tempted by everything sweet.  When the temptations arise...head for...SWEETest FRUITS you can find.  5) Not craving PIZZA and TOAST and Sandwiches all the time. 

Now the results are...clothes are getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger.  I told hubby I was going to wear them until they would NOT stay up anylonger.  The other day I had on an outfit that even DH whistled at me.  That is good after 25+ years of marriage huh!

Quote from: Forever Young on May 31, 2007, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: Forever Young on November 06, 2006, 08:06:07 PM
Hi!
Just got results from doctor today.  Lots of lower numbers.  These were from Sept. 28th,2006:
  Triglycerides from 356 down to 183 - down 173.
  HDL from 38 up to 41 - Increase of +3 (happy).
  LDL from 112 down to 85 - down 27.
  Cholesterol from 221 down to 163 - down 58.

Here are the ones from May 23, 2007:

Triglycerides from 183 to 174
    HDL from 41 up to 43 (is better now) (this is the    Cholesterol)
    LDL from 85 down to 70 (this is better now also)
    Cholesterol from 163 down to 148

All numbers are better!  He also told me yesterday that he no longer considered me anemic.  I didn't even know that I had a problem with that until then!  Blood pressure is stabilized in the 120's over 68-75.  No med change yet...but it is forthcoming.  With more weight loss, it will drop and not need the meds.

So, LDL WORKS to make your cholesterol numbers so GOOD that the DOCTOR is PLEASED with the results.  YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH PROVEN SUCCESS!  IT doesn't matter what you say...just show them the numbers and they cannot argue with it!!!

I also have been fighting with a low thyroid problem.  It looks like the meds are helping that situation also.

The added bonus in all of this...is...I  FEEL  GOOD!!!  This is the first time in a number of years that I DO FEEL GOOD too!

So...LDLers...KEEP on KEEPING on...on LDL...and the results will overtake you!  God is so good to have given this plan to Roger and for Roger to have shared this so unselfishly with us.  Just wait until this plan is nationally known.  Those of us who have been in on it from the early days should consider ourselves ABUNDANTLY BLESSED by the LORD!!!

So, everybody...eat your BEANS, CORN, CORN-ON-THE-COBB, Peas...and POPCORN.  Keep eating until you are full...and keep on keeping on...on LDL.  We are the BIG WINNERS!!!!!(actually losers (on weight))

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!