Skin improvements

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
graceface66
Master Member

Skin improvements

Post by graceface66 »

Hi all
    I have been on LDL since March 31 of this year and I can't believe the improvement in my skin. Not only are my skin tags going away, but I had a strange sore in the inside corner of my left eye for several years. It would break open and bleed occasionally then heal up for a few weeks only to itch and bleed again. Now since LDL it is almost completely gone. I give all praise to G-d.
                      May G-d bless all
                          Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: Skin improvements

Post by Forever Young »

Kris,

Psoriasis and eczema are improved for me since starting LDL.  I am having a little problem with the eczema but blame it on the ammonia that I am using to clean windows, etc. with at the moment.  Know it will clear up when done with that job.  Cannot stand rubber gloves...and am allergic to latex.

Yes, GOD is so good to us!
Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Skin improvements

Post by patsyfay »

I have experienced the same thing on LDL.  My skin is clearing up all over the place.  I used to have strange little white bumps all over my ankles....go figure....and they are all gone.  Little patches of dry skin are now soft and clear. I just LOVE LDL!!!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.