Another Happy Doctor

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
zNekita

Another Happy Doctor

Post by zNekita »

Good Morning Everyone!

I posted the following on the General section of the message board and Roger asked me to post here:

I just wanted you to know that I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth. First, my computer crashed, then I got a new one that of course has Windows Vista on it and I "messed" around with it for a while learning the ins and outs. Then, I got a new job. There has been some major stress related with the job switch. I did have a period of stress eating, but the good news is that I ate frozen grapes and pop corn when I stress ate.

I have lost 69 pounds (since January 15th) and I am still leading a monthly Let's Do Lunch support meeting at church.

I had stopped taking my diabetic medicine and my blood sugar levels stayed level, but were still high. I am now back on my medicine. My doctor was so happy with my weight loss. I showed him the book and he said he was going to start recommending it to his other patients. Then, when I went to my appointment yestereday and had continued to lose he was very happy.

Ok....I just wanted to give you an update. I have been reading the posts!

SueB
But don't cry for me
'Cause I'm finally free
To run with the angels
On streets made of gold
To listen to stories of saints new and old
To worship our Maker
That's where I'll be
When you finally find me
                   Wish You Were Here - Mark Harris