My story so far

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
niki
Administrator

Re: My story so far

Post by niki »

Gwennaford wrote: Although I haven't really lost any weight since that first dramatic 34 pounds of water loss in the first few weeks after I started the program, I'm not worried about it in the least.  I know I have been faithful in eating the right things.

that seems to be the way let's do lunch works for a lot of people.....i lost maybe 10 pounds in the first 5 weeks and then didn't lose anything for 2 months..just keep eating BEANS and enjoying until full all the good stuff.....niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Re: My story so far

Post by Forever Young »

WELCOME  ALL  NEWCOMERS....TO  Let's Do Lunchtm AND THE LUNCH BUNCHERS.

Come on, get yourself on the train, find yourself a seat, keep on...keeping on...LDL...eating until you are full...and losing weight!!!...we are on a roll....heading for our destination....gaining MOMENTUM...and LOSING WEIGHT at the same time...until we reach....

[glow=red,2,300]S K I N N Y T O W N !!![/glow]

ALL  ABOARD........... chug, chug, chugg......the LDL train is on the move..........

Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!