Freedom from arthritis pain

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Queenie
Administrator

Re: Freedom from arthritis pain

Post by Queenie »

Oh, Gwen...  I have a huge lump in my throat - I am so thrilled for you!  I can hardly wait for the next few months to pass - I will anxiously wait for your reports.  Honestly, I just feel like crying (tears of joy!)

Hugs,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Thank you ladies, and thanks to LDL!  It's nice to have people who care about us & how we feel!

Pat, have you noticed improvement in your RA in the past year?  Any foods you notice that produce more flares?
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Gwennaford,

You know, I have never paid attention to what I eat and RA flares!  I just eat and enjoy.  I know that I eat a lot of pineapple because it is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory fruit.  Please tell me about the foods that cause you to flare.  I will probably pay more attention now that you have asked that question.  Thanks for the heads up.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Everyone -- I'm overcome by your kind words.  Really!

Roger, you signed your reply to my first post,
Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Your friend, forever,

Roger Troy
  and it still chokes me up when I read it.

I didn't realize how starved I have been for healthy, wholesome conversation until I started Let's Do Lunch & coming to these boards.  Through the years I had briefly checked into Internet chat rooms a few times, but the atmosphere I found in those is not for me. <>

It is so incredibly cool to have a place to go where friendly, loving, intelligent, creative people actually care about what you say, no matter how long it takes to get to the point!  ;)  The POINT being, & it bears repeating...
Gwennaford wrote:All Praise, Glory and Honor to Almighty GOD and MANY MANY MANY thanks to Roger Troy Wilson for sharing this ministry with us!

Love, Gwen
ImageImage
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

patsyfay wrote:Please tell me about the foods that cause you to flare.

Pat, I've never been aware of any food sensitivities before, so this is all new to me.  I thought corn was causing me problems, but recent developments make me suspect that food may not be the culprit.  I'm going to start a new topic about it with an opening disclaimer warning away people who are easily offended or feel awkward reading about women's reproductive health! 

Thanks for the info about the anti-inflammatory effects of pineapple.  I didn't know that.  However, a friend told me the enzymes in pineapple counteract the gassy effect of beans!  Does anyone know if that's true?
ImageImage