good DR. report

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
snowbirdie
Master Member

good DR. report

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi Folks,
      I was at the heart doctor today and guess what. He said I get an a+. All blood work was perfect. Took away a few meds and asked what was I doing? I told him about my food plan,. He said oh the bean diet. My wife and daughter are doing that to and they chase me with their food. I must say that is the best plan around .Keep up the good work. I don't need to go back anymore unless I have a problem. Hooray for beans! I hope this helps someone and encourages them.
                  Judie
tcasola
Administrator

Re: good DR. report

Post by tcasola »

Judie,

Great to read the good news !! Keep up the fantastic progress !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
iluvsoup

Post by iluvsoup »

Thats wonderful !!  Keep up the good work !!  Isn't  it nice when we see such great results from our efforts!!
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi Roger,
      He said oh the bean diet in a positive way as his wife and daughter are following it. He says he does somewhat. He also said it is the perfect way to eat. I sure do love to eat this way. Sometimes I goof up but then I am able to get right back in line with the beans. Lol
                                        judie
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote: I don't get it...why do people say "oh, the bean diet"?.

i REALLY would also like to jump in here....i LOVE beans......ok....nodoubtaboutit............AND everyone knows it......but, i always say that EVERYONE has to make this work for themselves...i ALWAYS say this because THIS is meant to last a lifetime......as far as i'm concerned, there's NOTHING like let's do lunch.........NOONE likes junk food more than i did....NOONE....i grew up with a box of candy in my back pocket(jawbreakers or red hots)........LET'S DO LUNCH BREAKS THE VICIOUS CYCLE OF DIETING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE FIND THEMSELVES CAUGHT IN.....
    i DO tell people to try lentil soups or pureed soups because there's less gas involved and you don't taste the beans.....BUT, that's just because so many people never really ate beans that much when they were kids.....so they don't really KNOW wether they like or dislike them.......SO MANY PEOPLE on these boards start out saying they hate beans and ending up saying they LOVE them.........
    i, myself, LOVE beans and THAT'S why they call me
                                                                        the bean queen           

Last edited by niki on April 24th, 2008, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Judie - that's FANTASTIC!!!!  And you don't have to go back anymore?  AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!  I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face.  I am so happy for you - tickled!!

So when are you going to post a picture?  Or send me one for me to post for you?  I know that Kris could take it for you............  ;)

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."