plantar fascitis

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
slimdown08

plantar fascitis

Post by slimdown08 »

*love*I am a new member who has been on the LDL about a month and have lost about 6 lbs. I'm was 60 this year and I am very active and I love to walk, last year my husband and I built a Log Home and I was on my feet to long somtimes as long as 11 or 12 hrs a day then one day a awful pain was in my left foot so I went to a higher end shoe store and bought $500.00 worth of shoes and inserts,the shoes were Brooks and my feet did fell better but after awhile the pain came back so I went to a Pod.and he put me into a boot case for 5 weeks, boy did that slow me down this was awful,the Dr. said I had a tear inside my foot and it had to heal well it didn't the pain was worst so I went to another Pod.he gave me shots in my heel this made it feel better but again it didn't last so he said I was not responding to treatment so I needed surgery I almost ran out of his office it scared me to no end but he did give me some creme that would numb it if I had to go grocery shopping which was about all I could do at this point,going to Lowes or Walmart would put me to almost break out crying in the store my husband would have to stand in line while I would run to the car, I didn't know your feet could do this to you, make life a torture chamber I could walk fast and make it but God help me if I ran into anyone I knew and they wanted to stand and talk,that just couldn't happen I would say I was in a hurry to go somewhere which was right it was the car as fast as I could run,I bought Walmart products for your feet,I have a large bag of anything you would want to go in your shoes my family has watched me suffer for a year and a half and spending money on anything that I though would work,I bought anything on the internet and on t.v.but nothing worked so I just prayed and learned to live with it because I didn't want anyone cutting on my foot or I might end up in a wheel chair,no thanks I was just going to wait on God I knew in time he would come through like he always has for me so after all that and $1,500.00 later and still in pain I had gained weight because I couldn't get around like I alway had

so I was watching Christain t.v. and Roger was on Arleene Ripply's show and I decided that sounded like a good diet because I love to eat so I ordered his book and began LDL and I had ordered a book "Sugar Shock" which gives power to Roger's book that book scared me into staying with LDL when I want to give in to carbs and sugar,the diet started to get easier as I stayed on it now I can go out to eat and still stay on LDL I'm proud of myself I feel so much better now that sugar doesn't have a hold on me like it did I am almost afraid to eat sugar since I read what damage it does to your body but a strange thing happen into the 4th week of LDL I notice I had been to Lowes walking on that concrete floor and I was sitting on the love seat and it dawn on me where was my foot pain and I told my husband that my foot was feeling better,Im so busy that days went by and I realized my foot pain was ALL GONE I started thanking God and being thankful for Roger's book that I have read 4 times and bought all my friends and have told them all about it ,today at church I told my neice about it she is doing LDL also and she was so happy for me,so today I put on a pair of tennis shoes I like but couldn't wear and went out to eat and they didn't even hurt at all. I was on a concrete floor Sat.cleaning out our building and they did not even hurt at all I am so amazed I didn't know this was going to happen but I think the sugar and carbs were causing inflamation inside my foot and I would have never figured that out if Roger hadn't come along, so LDL is here to stay with me I'm trying new recipes and keeping the diet interesting thanks again Roger because only GOD knows what I have been though,I think I'll try running next I'm still amazed and will be forever grareful     
Last edited by slimdown08 on December 1st, 2008, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
drenitty2

Re: plantar fascitis

Post by drenitty2 »

Hi, 

I just ordered the book today, but was wondering how do you handle eating out.  I am sorry I am asking questions before I read the book, but like hearing the sweet names of Jesus I get excited.  My doctor has told me if I don't do something real soon I will be on diabetic medicine.  I am already showing signs of it now, plus my big brother died last year of complications form diebetes and high blood pressure that he did not know he had because like most men he did not go to the doctor he was only 46 years old.

Thanks
niki
Administrator

Re: plantar fascitis

Post by niki »

drenitty2 wrote:I just ordered the book today, but was wondering how do you handle eating out.  I am sorry I am asking questions before I read the book, but like hearing the sweet names of Jesus I get excited.  My doctor has told me if I don't do something real soon I will be on diabetic medicine.  I am already showing signs of it now, plus my big brother died last year of complications form diebetes and high blood pressure that he did not know he had because like most men he did not go to the doctor he was only 46 years old.

hi dr..........you'll get loads of responses on this question....i think greek food, chinese food and italian food are easiest for me...you find stuff on the menu.....you ask them to make sunstitutions.....and then you make the best possible choices you can make................honestly, i don't really enjoy eating out, so i don't do it often.....the last time i went out it was to a chinese restaurant...you get the stuff that's not fried and not really sweet..............you'll get plenty of input on this question....
  i wanted to welcome you to the boards...i hope you find with let's do lunch what i found.......a life change.....make sure you eat until full and when you do eat, make a small meal out of it...
  i gasped when i read how old your brother was when he died...i'm so sorry.........noone should die that young.......let's do lunch will keep you from becoming a full blown diabetic....so, it'll help you lose weight AND make you healthier....for you, a double blessing because of your family history.......
  i look forward to reading of your success.........in Him,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..