Let's Do Lunch works !

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Lee8

Let's Do Lunch works !

Post by Lee8 »

Hello,

I began LDL August 08 and lost 20 lbs between 8/08-11/02/08.  My cholestrol went down to 219 from being around 240 also my thyroid went to normal levels. 
I have never done an eating program with so little cravings .  Due to some recent stress I found myself with some pounds coming back on due to making
bad choices .  I have begun again as I know it works.  I appreciate the trial and error it has taken to bring this eating program into success. Thanks Troy.
My struggle comes from trying to get my main meal in at noon as my husband is not doing LDL with me. 
I believe part of my success last fall was due to having fresh veggies and fresh fruits that tasted good.  Our Indiana corn was so awesome !  I came away
from a meal totally satisfied and encouraged .  We have a garden and the tomatoes & squash were so good.  It really helped me in a big way !

Thanks,
Indiana Loser that is a winner ! 
Lee8

Re: Let's Do Lunch works !

Post by Lee8 »

Hello Roger, -

We live in Noblesville - Indpls suburb . 

Yes I knew I could switch lunch with dinner and have done this often but my desire is to eat my heavier meal at noon whenever possible. 
I remember from before that it took a couple of weeks to get adjusted to eating this way .  ( ie getting my stomach shrunk so I don't eat
as much and getting my focus )

I know you are living in Florida - my dad lives in Sarasota . ( I went my freshman yr at Sarasota High there)

Have your new book ordered so I can give my old book to a friend that saw my weight loss and wants to get started.

God Bless you  - Because He lives !

Lee8
GreatDaneLady
New, but learning

Re: Let's Do Lunch works !

Post by GreatDaneLady »

Small world -- we live very close to one another and one of my friends is moving to your neck of the woods!  I agree that our corn is the best!  I absolutely LOVE the fresh foods we get at the end of summer.

BTW if you ever travel to southern Indiana go to Bray's Orchard -- it's about 10 minutes across the border in KY...they have THE BEST peaches you'll ever put in your mouth!  Even before LDL I didn't like putting sugar on them b/c I felt like it ruined their flavor!  (For the record, I hate store bought peaches -- they are such a disappointment after these!)  I discovered it by accident one time and go there and load up in the late summer/fall and then freeze them.  Overall, they have the best produce I've ever tasted!
Phentermine support group!Image