NO MORE OXGEN AND 103 POUNDS LIGHTER

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
needwife

NO MORE OXGEN AND 103 POUNDS LIGHTER

Post by needwife »

let me guess, someone told you about this site and you are sitting there thinking i have been on every diet there is and i am still overweight. well the sun is shining on you today. because this is NOT a diet.

YOU READ IT RIGHT.i said this is NOT a diet.IT IS A CHECK UP, FROM THE NECK UP. thats right you THINK on this program. you think why am i not hungry, why are my clothes getting looser, why do i feel better. the answer, your body is responding to the healthy food you are putting inside of it.

trust me, when i got this book , i had no idea, of how my life was about to change. in DEC. of 2008 i sat on the side of my bed with an oxygen mask on and cried. i could not breath and i could not walk.

i was ready for the lord to call me home.i had been bed ridden for almost 2 years. my weight had ballooned to 502 pounds. i was tired of life as i knew it. Christmas of 2008 rolled around and i received a phone call from a friend whom i had not seen in a few years. he said he had a Christmas gift for me.

he said the lord told him to buy this book and give it to me.he dropped the book off and i looked at it for 2 days before i even opened it.all i could think about was how many failed diets i had been on.but on DEC.26 2008 i opened that book.when i did, my life as i knew it ,ended.

the first thing i found out about this book was ,that the person who wrote it , had walked in my shoes. not only had he walked in my shoes, but he also walked with the lord.i was pleased to know that he had walked in my shoes, but i was even more pleased to know he walked with the lord.

on DEC, 28 i promised myself and roger, that i would NOT CHEAT on this program. and i did NOT cheat. not at all. i put my life in his and the lords hands. and on DEC. 29, 2008 i opened a door to a new life. on April 9 , 2009 i weighed in at 399 pounds.

i had lost 103 pounds in less than 4 months.i did not walk, i did not jog, i did not lift weights, i did not do anything, but follow this book.

I BEG YOU, START THIS PROGRAM AND SAVE YOUR LIFE. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS,THERE IS NO ONE AS BLIND AS A PERSON WHO CAN NOT SEE...FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS, I CAN SEE. GOOD LUCK , GOD BLESS AND LETS DO LUNCH, ttyl needwife 

P.S...I AM NOT IN BED ANYMORE, I AM NOT ON OXGEN ANYMORE, AND I EVEN WENT FISHING, SOMETHING I HAD NOT DONE IN YEARS, LIFE IS GOOD.  :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on April 16th, 2009, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: NO MORE OXGEN AND 103 POUNDS LIGHTER

Post by Gwennaford »

Well, I've spent the whole week trying to get over a bad case of bronchitis and my symptoms had almost subsided.  Now I have tears in my eyes & my nose is all stopped up again, thanks to your powerful story, NEEDWIFE !.  I knew quite a bit about your story from your previous posts.  But when I read what you wrote about being tired of life as you knew it, I started bawling again and I haven't been able to stop.  I am so grateful that the Lord is SAVING PEOPLES' LIVES with Let's Do Lunch.

I was the same way you were, NEEDWIFE.  As a 410-pound woman, I begged the Lord for help & told Him, "Lord, I don't want to die, but I sure don't want to go on living like this."  I was on oxygen, confined to bed and a wheelchair from arthritis and fibromyalgia, in constant hideous pain and addicted to narcotic pain relievers that didn't work. 

Then the Lord brought me Let's Do Lunch through Roger Troy and Anita's personal appearance on a local Christian TV program.  I lost 97 pound (so far), my blood pressure, blood sugar, pain, inflammation and bad cholesterol went down.  My good cholesterol went up, my hormone balance has been restored, my hair is shiny and thick again, AND one day I noticed that I was taking a drastically reduced number of the narcotic pain relievers.  My one month prescription now lasts me almost 3 months.  I probably wouldn't need even that much, but I have so much energy now that I have a tendency to overdo my activity & overtax those deteriorated joints without even realizing it. 

I am SOOOO happy living the Let's Do Lunch way, and I'm so excited that you are, too.  I'm SOOOO glad GOD saved Roger's life, and yours, and mine with this fabulous way of life. 

Thank you for sharing your story, NEEDWIFE.  I'm not trying to steal your thunder by posting about myself here.  I did it because I know there are going to be thousands of people reading this and I wanted to confirm that what you are saying is TRUE. 

With great joy at your success...your friend,

Gwennaford
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

Needwife - that is a wonderful testament.  I am so glad you found this program and have had such good results with it.  Keep up the good work - God (and LDL) are not done with you yet!!  :D
Keep us updated on your progress.

Blessings,
Carol
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

NEEDWIFE, Gwennaford - You know how to start the day off right - with these wonderful updates. Tears are flowing down my face because I too know where you’ve been - where you are now - and we’re we will all be.

I thank the Lord everyday for my new life. LDL has helped me get to a better place in my life. I no longer want to “go home”. I want to live as long as I can - healthy and happy.

I always praise God, not only for his wonders - but for allowing LDL (aka Roger and the entire LDL Family) to come into my life and make me better.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

needwife wrote:I AM NOT IN BED ANYMORE, I AM NOT ON OXGEN ANYMORE, AND I EVEN WENT FISHING, SOMETHING I HAD NOT DONE IN YEARS, LIFE IS GOOD.  :thumbsup:

God bless you, needwife...let's do lunch was PARTICULARLY meant for you and tom and gwennie to LITERALLY save your lives and renew you.....PRAISE GOD.............
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD...THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR AMAZING GRACE, AND THE GIFT OF LDL.

Thank you Needwife for your wonderful post.  Your story is incredible, yet another case of the Lord blessing others through LDL.

God Bless,

Doreen
Debbers1756
New, but learning

Post by Debbers1756 »

WOW!!!!!!!  How inspiring!  Now I know this is possible for me too.  Since going through major back surgery 7 years ago (I have rods in my back), with permanent nerve damage to my right side which was aggrevated by daily doses of high dose radiation (for cervical cancer) 3 years ago, I have had limited mobility.  Because I move very little but continue to eat (sometimes for hunger; most times for comfort), I have balloned up to 265 pounds.  That's a lot of weight to be carrying around on a 5" 1" frame.  I have made jokes for so long about not being overweight, just under tall.  By the grace of God, I came across this plan by buying a copy of FIRST magazine at Walmart. I was thumbing through the magazine while I was waiting for my son to get something this past Mother's Day (two days ago).  When my son finally caught up with me, but before we went through the check out, I headed back to the books.  I didn't find this book there, but as soon as I got home I ordered it from Amazon.com.  From the limited information I received in the article, I have been able to follow the plan and am now into my second day.  Like Gwennie, I too am on narcotic pain killers for the pain the is constantly in my right hip and back.  I asked God to please help me to find a way to get off the pain killers and help me stabilize my body weight for what is right for me.  I do not have a goal weight in mind; I'll leave that up to God.  I know He won't fail me.  You probably never thought you'd be an inspiration to anyone, but you are to me.  One hundred three pounds is nothing to sneeze at.  It's a great accomplishment.  Please pray for me as I join this journey and I will pray for you for your continued success.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Debbers1756 wrote:Please pray for me as I join this journey and I will pray for you for your continued success.

i will pray for you, deb, to accomplish your goal.......determination is the key........and you definitely sound determined.................niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

AMEN!
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
skhnanny

Post by skhnanny »

Wonderful. You rock!
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

what an amazing testament..thank you so much for posting Needwife. I shared tears with the others as I read your words. The thing is..we never know who we are touching when we reach out. You have touched many and this newbie, in particular, has found inspiration in what you wrote. I am so very happy for you!!! Please keep posting  :)

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration to those of us just starting out!!  :)

God bless,
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

needwife...

YOU ROCK!!!  Thank God for LDL and for inspiring testimony like yours!  PRAISE GOD FOR LDL!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Needswife what a wonderful testimony!!!!  *HUGS*  Thank you so much for sharing.  Being one of the people who has over 200 lbs to lose it's so important for me to see others in the same boat who are having success.  You are truly an inspiration and I thank you so much for your honest sharing here.  I can't wait to see pics once you go down to Fla. and fish with Little Mary, Roger and their families!  :D

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by needwife »

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAS READ MY SUCCESS STORY AND RESPONDED WITH POST OF GOOD WISHES.

I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY TO  THE ONES I HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO , OVER THE LAST 5 MONTHS MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH IT IS UNREAL.

IN DEC. OF 2008 I WAS THINKING ABOUT DYING ALONE IN THE BED. AND IN JUNE 2009 I AM THINKING OF WHAT MY WEDDING DAY WOULD BE LIKE IF I GET SO LUCKY.

I MEAN HOW CAN ANYONE NOT BELIEVE IN LDL. WHAT A RIDE I HAVE BEEN ON THE LAST 5 MONTHS. TO ANY OF YOU WHO THINK ABOUT GIVING UP, PLEASE DONT.

YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. MINE DID.  TO ALL WHO WANTED TO KNOW HOW I AM DOING. MY HEALTH IS GETTING BETTER AND MY LOVE LIFE IS GREAT.

HECK I EVEN GOT ON MY RIDING  LAWN MOWER AND MOWED MY GRASS LAST WEEK AND I HAD NOT DONE THAT SINCE 2004.

SO NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER STOP LOOKING FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TTYL NEEDWIFE thumbsup
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I am so excited for you Needwife!! Who would've thought you would ever be excited about cutting grass!!  *woot* *woot* I love ldl and so does my husband, mom, and dad! We all feel better every day!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
needwife

Post by needwife »

WOW TINA , THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL , KEEPING IT ALL IN THE FAMILY.  ;D TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Well, the didn't really have a choice at first. We all live together and my dad is disabled so while my husband and mom work, I stay home with my dad and 3 kids and I am the one who does all of the grocery shopping and cooking. So when my mom showed me the article in First, I said we were going to do it and I started buying all ldl foods and got rid of the bad stuff. No one else had a choice!  *evil* My dad was really mad at first because he was happy with all the junk food and good country cookin' with all the bacon grease and frying. But now that he is losing weight he is happy about it and doesn't want to quit! We are all loving all of the variety of good food that we get. The whole family loves that we get different food everyday because of all of the great recipes on the boards.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie