A good day at the doctor!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Believing I Can

A good day at the doctor!

Post by Believing I Can »

On Febuary 9th, I dragged my DH, kicking & screaming into LDL with me.  He grudgingly said he would give it a 30 day "trial period".  He has tried many times to lose weight, but has not had much success, because of his diabetes, among other health issues.  He last saw his doctor in December 2008.  Today, he went for his yearly physical; these are the results:

A1C is down from 7.6 to 7.2
Triglycerides down from 204 to 180 (still high, I know, but coming down!!)
Total cholesterol was down to 90, so doctor said to take his statin every other day, instead of daily.
HDL - 25 - too low, but working on that.
LDL - 29 - normal
Plus, he has lost 11 pounds, which is excellent, since he has so much trouble losing weight. 
His doctor was very pleased, and we told him about the program.  Now you could not pay my DH to stop doing LDL!!!
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
Life4Now

Re: A good day at the doctor!

Post by Life4Now »

Well job done indeed!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! That is great news about the medicine every other day. 11 pounds...I'm jealous    :blush:. I just started back...I got to play catch'up. That is such a blessing!!! Thank you, Lord. Karllita *^_^*
If your doing 90%, why do you worry about the other 10%