Lower Blood Sugar Reading

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
marthasued

Lower Blood Sugar Reading

Post by marthasued »

I am a insulin dependent diabetic.  I also take pills 2X a day.  I stay up late and sleep late.  Its just my routine and works for me.  I am also a nightime grazer as I am up late.  Only on LDL for 2 day BUT snacked on grapes and canalope at 1am, went to bed and woke up with a BS reading of 70.  This is unheard of.  It's usually never under 125, usually more, on my normal schedule.  I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.  This has got to be THE one that is going to work for me.  I am so tired of shots, pills and finger sticks.  I am looking forward to renewed strength and healing in my body as this G-d given plan works for me.  Martha
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJ62LcB/]
[/url]
LovinLDL

Re: Lower Blood Sugar Reading

Post by LovinLDL »

I am looking forward to the day that you post that you are off insulin and pills!  Keep on keepin on Martha!

Blessings,
Julie
marthasued

Post by marthasued »

1 wk. on LDL and BS is steadily going down.  I have stopped taking one of my pills that was taken 1X a day AND have decreased my insulin (Lantus) from 80 ui. to 70.  Wow!!! What will it be like after a month or 2?  If in doubt try LDL for yourself and see.
[/url]
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

I'm doing a happy dance for you, marthasued!  It just gets better and better!  Ain't God good??

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

I am cheering for you, hope you're doctor is following your progress too.  I know my MD will be thrilled for me, my last HgbAic was far too high, and she was talking about adding either insulin or byeta to my regimen, but since I started on ldl only 5 days ago, my morning blood sugars too have dropped down into the normal range almost.  so continued prayers for your success.
mom
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Martha,

I'm cheering you on also.  I too am a insulin dependent diabetic.  I'm  now down to 35 units of N and 20 of R twice a day.  It is amazing to be able to eat all the good fruits and still have low blood sugars.

Keep on the train to Skinnytown with us and enjoy all the fresh fruits and vegetables.

Hugs, Carrole
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

This is so awesome, Martha!

My feet are dancin' with joy for you! I am not a diabetic, but have close friends and family who are, so I have an idea how hard it is to accomplish what you've done in only ONE WEEK! PTL!

I can see what I'll be giving for a few upcoming birthday presents!

Please keep us all updated on your progress. I'm just so happy for you!

Hugs, and prayers for your day,

Terri
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

YEEAAAAAA MARTHA!!! That is great to hear!! My mom and husband and I are on our 5th day and my mom is diabetic. She has been hoping that this will help her with her diabetes as well. I can't wait to tell her your story!!

Keep up the good work!!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
marthasued

Post by marthasued »

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you who have posted the encourageing words.  My BS was 90 this morning.  Yea!!! Still doing great even during the day under 150 which is what my Dr. wanted.  He is gonna be proud of me at my next visit.  People, this program is definitely a winner.  Thanks Roger for sharing your blessing with all of us.  May you and your family be blessed coming and going.  Sincerely, Martha
[/url]
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I agree Martha, this is definitely think this is a blessing! To God be the glory!!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie