Severe Allergies

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
electricj1316
Master Member

Severe Allergies

Post by electricj1316 »

I just wanted to let everyone know that today is just my 5th day but I have a praise report! I have had severe allergies for about 15yrs now and take a prescription daily and am supposed to have 2 shots a week but they are too expensive. Because I don't get the shots I still have an allergy attack and dry eye that I have to use drops for EVERY morning. Well yesterday I woke up and was not having my usual allergy attack and didn't need my drops. I was kind of perplexed but didn't think anything else about it until I woke up this morning feeling great again and then had a reply from Bonnie about something else and she mentioned her allergies going away and I put two and two together. This is the only thing different that I have done! I hope it is not a fluke and it continues this way! I also hope that in the near future I can come and post that my high blood pressure is gone and that my doctor is taking me off my meds! Won't that be great!!

God is GREAT!!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Severe Allergies

Post by patsyfay »

Oh, Tina!  What great news!  So many people have found new health and vigor by following LDL! Isn't it amazing how blind we can be when it comes to what we put in our mouths?  Years of habit, I guess.  I thank God for Roger and this lifestyle.  It has freed so many people to live healthier and happier.  Congratulations!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

electricj1316
Master Member

Re: Severe Allergies

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Pat! I agree that it is amazing the things I used to put in my mouth before ldl! The thought of some of that stuff really turns my stomach now, and this just after 5 days! I can't believe it! God is soooooo good!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie