I have celiac.

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Cheryl Lynne
New, but learning

I have celiac.

Post by Cheryl Lynne »

I was diagnosed with celiac spur disease about a year ago and have gain some weight. I ordered the book and was wondering if this program will be a good one for me. Should receive the book next week. I wish I had order it off this site.
Does anyone else have this disease and been successful on this program. Would like to know..

Thanks,
Cheryl Lynne
Cheryl Lynne
New, but learning

Re: I have celiac.

Post by Cheryl Lynne »

Thanks Mary!!!
Will be seeing my dr. next week. Hopefully, I'll have the book to show him.

Cheryl Lynne
Phil 4:13
<><
Cheryl Lynne
New, but learning

Post by Cheryl Lynne »

Last Friday I went to my oncologist to have my iron check. Got the call today and my reading was 13.9. Have to go in Monday to get a unit of iron. I was hoping that the change of diet since being diagnosed with celiac would help with this problem. This has been going on for over 4 years. I'm praying that starting the LDL program will make a difference. I have my iron check every 3 months. Only one time  have I had a good reading and it was 107.

Cheryl Lynne
Phil4:13
<><
Cheryl Lynne
New, but learning

Post by Cheryl Lynne »

Roger,  I appreciated you taking the time out to response. Yes, I'll be taking the book to my dr. next week. He may want me to see the nutritionist. Will take the book if I have to see her.
Blessings to you.

Cheryl
Phil4;13
<><
Last edited by Cheryl Lynne on June 5th, 2009, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheryl Lynne
New, but learning

Post by Cheryl Lynne »

Been out of town for 2 weeks and the new book came while I was gone. The new book clarifies some of the questions I had. Started the LDL yesterday.  Thanks Roger for the update.

Blessings to all...

Cheryl
Phil4:13
<><