Multiple Sclerosis

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Multiple Sclerosis

Post by MsHeirloom »

I have done a search and can't find any info on using this plan with MS.  Does anyone here have MS?  This plan is not unlike the Swank diet which many people with MS find to be very helpful in reducing symptoms and disability.  I am hoping that the wholesome foods and lack of chemicals may help me. I'm sure that weight loss will be a good thing.  Pam
Eljayne
Master Member

Re: Multiple Sclerosis

Post by Eljayne »

My son has MS and I have a friend with MS. Some research for them has indicated that gluten is an enemy to MS and might be the cause of some flares. My friend notices a huge difference in her mobility when she eliminates gluten products from her diet. This plan looks to me like it eliminates or at least minimizes gluten based on what I've seen so far. I'm still waiting for my book tho so welcome any other input on this topic. My son is finally trying to eat healthier so we'll see how he does. Summer's coming and the heat is always an issue for those with MS so any help might not show until Fall.  If you do LDL and find relief from MS symptoms please post them as I'm sure it will be helpful to others.  :thumbsup: Eljayne
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I'll keep you posted Ejayne.  I sure feel more energy than I have in a long time  I think I'm walking better.  And this is after only 9 days.  Keep your fingers crossed.  All I know is that LDL certainly can't hurt me and might just help.  My doctor is going to be so pleased when next I step on the dreaded scales!  Pam
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

I'm happy to hear you're feeling a little better - let's pray this continues. I agree, LDL cannot hurt and it certainly seems to be helping a lot of people in a lot of ways. Just the sharing that takes place here has helped me a great deal. I look forward everyday to seeing who's doing what and posting myself.  Glad you're here.  Eljayne
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

One of the posts from Gemini asks if anyone has tried T--tapp. I am sure you can find it - under General - I think. It is a form of exercise. I had no clue but I went on the web site and there is a success story from someone that has MS. She said that she is doing much better bc the exercise program allows for a better flow in the lymphatic system. I am not doing a good job of explaining this and we are discouraged from sending links to other sites. But I found it easily on the web. Theresa Tapp who created the system has a Try Before You Buy section on her site and her book "Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes" is available at B&N with a DVD in it.  All of this is in that thread.

I almost forgot in my earnestness to respond ---WELCOME!!!  :D :D :D
You are not alone. We are all here with you.  :thumbsup:
Almost everyone on the site has challenges and though I have not been on here very long myself I can see that there are more similarities than differences in our community - and everyone is incredibly supportive and kind.

I hope you can follow LDL and pray you will find relief and improvement.  *hug*

Julie :rose:
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

I went back to look. It is under the Question and Answer section. The thread is entitled: "Does Anyone Here T-Tapp for Exercise?"

Julie :rose:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Julie for the information.  I will check it out.  What a wonderful group we have here, so supportive and caring.  I know I am in the right place.  Pam