My mom's sugar levels

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
electricj1316
Master Member

My mom's sugar levels

Post by electricj1316 »

Before starting on ldl 3 weeks ago, my mom's sugar levels were running 199-200 every morning. Well this morning her sugar is down to 146!!! Praise God!! LDL is amazing, truly a gift from the Almighty!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
electricj1316
Master Member

Re: My mom's sugar levels

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks RT!! I tell my mom about all of you guys all the time but she is computer illiterate and doesn't care to learn!!  :laughing: She is just happy with me telling her everything that is going on!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
bethp

Post by bethp »

Hi, Tina! That's amazing and wonderful! Tell your mom I said "congratulations" and "keep up the good work". Give her a rose from me.  :rose:
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Beth! I sure will!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mamavan

Post by mamavan »

Congrats to your mom! Bravo! I had blood work done prior to having surgery back in April and my doctor was NOT happy w/my blood sugar, LDL and HDL levels! (And I'm on 40 mg. of Zocor a day for my cholesterol!! - I ate my way through the winter, italian bread, french bread, potatoes, and sugar, SUGAR, SUGAR!)  I have an appointment w/her in less than two months and b/f I see her I have my handy dandy blood work form so I can have blood work done again. This is my 2nd week following LDL and I have a funny feeling all my levels are going to be good! Hopefully I will surprise my doctor.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Mamavan,

That is great that you are doing so well!! I think your doctor is going to be very happy!! *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie