Went to the doctor today!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
electricj1316
Master Member

Went to the doctor today!

Post by electricj1316 »

I went to the doctor because I have been feeling really weak and tired and felt like I had the flu since last Thursday. I found out I had a sinus infection but that's not the part I wanted to talk about. Another reason why I was so tired was because my blood pressure was 96/62! I have high blood pressure!! My doctor said he was bringing my blood pressure medicine down and when I come back in a month he might be bringing it down even more!! Yay!! And the last time I was at the doctor I weighed 229 and today I weighed 199!! When he came in he said "Wow! It looks like the pounds are just melting off of you!! What are you doing?", I then told him all about ldl and her wrote down the name of the book. I hope he will research it and be able to tell some of his other patients about it. That would be great!! Anyway, I was just so excited to tell everyone about the great appointment, I can't believe I have lost 30lbs since my last visit in February!! I love ldl!! God is so great, ALL THE TIME!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
greenheron

Re: Went to the doctor today!

Post by greenheron »

Fabulous, Fabulous news! 

It's SO much more fun to buy watermelon than antihypertensive medications!!  I hope to get off mine eventually, too.  I haven't lost enough for that, yet, and when I STARTED the meds, I was more than 30 pounds lighter than I am now.  But I think....no, I KNOW...that it will happen.

Congrats!  Glad you figured out your lethargy problem....what a great treat to find out the culprit!
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Tina, that is AWESOME news  :thumbsup:
I am so happy for you and so glad your answer for feeling blah was a good one  *hug*
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

he said "Wow! It looks like the pounds are just melting off of you!! What are you doing?", I then told him all about ldl
What a great success story Tina!  Your high blood pressure is down and the doc is lowering your meds............you're shedding unwanted pounds...........and you are doing great at spreading the good news of LDL............and you are enjoying the journey.
You're just a great testimony to LDL, yes you are!
mrsj
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

YAY for you Tina!!  :thumbsup:

That is so awesome! How exciting that must have been! Keep it up girl! You inspire me!

Take Care!

Tina K.
Harriett
New, but learning

Post by Harriett »

Way to go Tina I am so happy for you Keep Looking Up &The weight will sure go down . Isn't God so good
Blessing Harriett
sibelclair

Post by sibelclair »

That is some great news. I am happy for you  :D
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

YAY Tina - nohip hooray! :laughing: Really good news about your blood pressure!  God Bless, Eljayne
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks so much everybody!! I love it when we all celebrate together!!  *woot* *woot* 

Mary and Elajayne yall crack me up!! :laughing: :laughing:

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Gemini the Younger

Post by Gemini the Younger »

Tina,

I'm not crying; I'm watering my eyelashes.

The victory is yours, but the encouragement it brings is mine.  Thank you for another knot in the rope that keeps me hanging on to LDL, and all of you.

GEM...Booked on the

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Gem!! I absolutely love being able to share the triumphs with everyone and I love celebrating with everyone else when they have great reports!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

Fantastic Tina!!! I am so happy for you! Isn't it nice to walk out of a doctor's office feeling all happy? That doesn't happen very often lol

Way to go..so happy about you working towards getting off the bp meds!

*hug*

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Jazmyn! Yes, it is nice to walk out of the doctor's office happy!!  :D

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

What an incredible testimony for ldl and congrats to you on your success.  May God continue to bless your journey, and maybe your MD will start steering people to ldl.  Thank you Lord for ldl, these message boards and RT Wilson
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

I really hope he does start steering people to ldl, that would be amazing!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
stephyanders

Post by stephyanders »

I'm so glad to hear about your success Tina! It's really inspiring to hear everyone's words on here, and to read their stories!
As for the doctor's office- I definitely know how you feel! Each time I go they always say I need to lose some weight (what a downer)... I can't wait to go in there and show them that I have!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Stephy it will be great when you go! It makes you feel amazing! And to be able to share with your doctor how great this is for your health! I love ldl!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie