High blood pressure and high cholesterol

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
electricj1316
Master Member

High blood pressure and high cholesterol

Post by electricj1316 »

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that I have lost so much weight that I no longer have high blood pressure and he took me off my meds!! My husband went and his blood pressure is normal now and he no longer has high cholesterol and was taken off of his meds!
God is great for bringing us LDL!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Jazmyn
Master Member

Re: High blood pressure and high cholesterol

Post by Jazmyn »

OMG that is fantastic news!! I am so thrilled for you both!!! Way to go!  :thumbsup: *hug* *hug*

~Jaz  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

That is so wonderful. I am on those meds also and hope in the near future that I can also  be taken off of them. My high blood pressure is hereditary(sp) so I don't know if I could completely go off meds. Maybe the food police can answer that for me.

Martha
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Martha, I have to say that I was told that I have hereditary high blood pressure also! But eating the LDL way is what made it go away. I can't speak for everyone but it seems to me that it is not really the weight loss but it is the healthy eating that is causing my body to correct problems. I also got a call from the doctor's office a little while ago that my thyroid levels have also changed and they are bringing those meds down starting tomorrow. I don't have a thyroid so I will never be able to come off completely but to know that my body is starting to regulate itself is good enough for me! I wish you the best of luck!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Martha:  don't stop your highblood pressure meds on your own, but let your physician guide you, even if you can't come off the meds, ldl will make you feel better.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Today my doctor took me off my high blood pressure meds, yippee!  However, I have never had cholesterol problems and my cholesterol is now high.  So, we are giving it 2 months of healthy eating and healthy exercising.  Both HBP and HC run in my family.  But, I am here to tell you I am off BP meds!  Let's hope eating the LDL way will get my cholesterol down too!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY KATHIE!!!! I am so excited for you! I know how great it feels! I am sure your cholesterol is going to come down to  because my husband's did! Keep up the great work!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Joanie
New, but learning

Post by Joanie »

Thank you for posting!  Thank God you are able to come off the meds!  Keep it up and Congratulations!  I pray I can come off mine someday too.
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I hope I can find this thread to give you a follow up when I return to the doc in September and have more bloodwork done.  I want to let you know my results then after having been on LDL longer. 
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Great Kathie! I can't wait to hear about it so that I can celebrate with you!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Hobbes23

Post by Hobbes23 »

Anyone want to call me or leave me an e-mail about Let's Do Lunch within a day or so? I'm writing a newspaper story about it and I want comments from Let's-do-lunchers!
Amy
The News-Press
239-390-1021
asowder@news-press.com