blood tests & blood pressure & thyroid! OH MY!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Jazmyn
Master Member

blood tests & blood pressure & thyroid! OH MY!

Post by Jazmyn »

Ok I have not been the best about having a base line on all my numbers before LDL..however...I took myself into the doctor and the results are as follows:

BP 124/82
All elecrolytes, kidney function, protein, liver function, glucose etc..PERFECT (he said PERFECT)!! NO signs of anything wrong going on!
My thyroid was only slightly elevated so we are starting a lose dose and recheck the begining of August. T3 and T4 good, TSH just up a little bit.

Now....like I said...I do not have a base line...but I am completely confident that if I had not been doing LDL for the past 6 weeks..these results would not be as glorious as they are.

ok whoever is in the conductor's seat of this train to skinnytown better move ovah for just a minute or two because I need to blow that whistle!

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: blood tests & blood pressure & thyroid! OH MY!

Post by patsyfay »

Congratulations on a good report, Jazmyn!!  I always feel psycologically better after a good doctor's visit. I can't wait to hear the results from your next visit!!  :laughing:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Amen RT Amen  :inlove:

TOOT TOOT Jazzygirl TOOT TOOT  *hug*  :inlove:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Jazmyn- You go girl!!
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Hey Jaz, just pull on that old horn, and praise God for the great news regarding your numbers.  now you have a baseline, it can only get better.
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Jazym,  Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.  I have been peeking at your posts. I enjoy reading about your "Sons"... The color purple is cool...it is my HUBS favorite color... You are always so encouraging to everyone.  So I wanted to stop by and "HIGH FIVE" YOU!!!  Wow, what great numbers!!! Like Mom, said, you have a baseline and with  the LDL WOE it can only get better.  So see you at the station in Skinnytown... as we enjoy the ride on the LDL EXPRESS TRAIN...  Until next time... Love and prayers, Annamaria
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Hi Jazmyn....however did I miss this good news post?!?  I am so glad I caught it today.  I am hear rooting for you and yes, by all means toot that horn, woo hoo!  I can't wait for the next report because I am sure the numbers will improve even more.  Chugga chugga choo choo, train to skinny town and better health too!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

Hi annamaria, it is very nice to meet you! Thank you for your sweet words! I so look forward to getting to know you better here on the boards...I have been so darn busy lately..the only place I have been able to post is mostly in my journal. I am so glad you are on board and are embracing this WOE!

Kathie! Thank you my dear! So far all is good taking the thyroid meds..haven't really noticed much except being a bit extra tired..maybe my body is just adjusting. Anyway...yep its all good and I truly appreciate you taking the time to add to my post!

*hug* to you both!

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone