Just got a call from the doctor!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
electricj1316
Master Member

Just got a call from the doctor!

Post by electricj1316 »

The doctor's office called a little while ago to tell me the results of my blood work! My thyroid levels are getting better and he has come down on my medicine! I will never be able to come completely off because I don't have a thyroid but it is great to see that my body is correcting it's self! God is so good!

Do you not know that your body is a sanctuary of the Holy Spirit that is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own for you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body.
1 Cor. 6:19-20

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
isthis4me

Re: Just got a call from the doctor!

Post by isthis4me »

well shoot tina, your doin awsome, soon to be in the 180s too  :thumbsup: *hug* :rose:

Im so very happy for you and with you!

Trish
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Our bodies are incredible machines, if we just take care of them correctly...LDL, that is!!  Congratulations on the lowered numbers.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

congrats, you are doing great. Praise God for great numbers and a good report.
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

Congrats Tina! That is awesome news!! YAY!!

Keep up the Great work!!

*hug*
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks everybody! I love yall!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Tina,

I TOTALLY missed this thread.  Congratulations!  That's awesome.  *HUGS*  Praise God.

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by mrsj »

LittlePrincess wrote:Tina,

I TOTALLY missed this thread.  Congratulations!  That's awesome.  *HUGS*  Praise God.

(In Faith)  LP

Apparently I missed this too.  Glad you brought it back up LP.
Tina, you continue to do great.  It's wonderful that your meds will be going down.  What a blessing!
mrsj
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Congratulations Tina!  Also, you are about to kick another decade to the curb, woo hoo!  :cool:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks for all the comments! I feel great!!
And Kathie, I know, I am so excited to get to the 170's!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

electricj1316 wrote:Thanks for all the comments! I feel great!!
And Kathie, I know, I am so excited to get to the 170's!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina
Yep, I can see the train is going around the bend and taking you to the 170's.  Your destination is up ahead and you will arrive!  excitedly listening to the train whistle!
mrsj
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Mrsj!! I started out 2 months ago in a size 18 jeans and then I was down to a size 14 a couple of weeks ago and they were starting to get big, so I went out on Sat. night and tried on some 12's and they fit!!!!!  *woot* *woot* I was so excited that I wore a pair of size 12 jeans to church yesterday! I had so many compliments and people asking what I was doing! I love sharing LDL with people! I already have people from church buying the book. Two of them started on the same day a week and a half ago and they were seeing so much change in their clothing that they weighed and both lost 7lbs their first week! It really motivated them to keep going and showed them that it wasn't just my husband and I that could lose with ldl but that everyone can!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Tina, I don't believe we have met yet.  Nice to make your acquaintance. I had to stop by and congratulate you also.  WOOHOO FOR YOU!!! You should feel very proud of yourself.  My husband is on LDL also; it makes it so much easier to prepare meals.  We both love to cook, so we share in preparing LDL meals also and shopping and planning our menus.  We encourage each other and that really helps. Is the other member on your ticker your son?!  It is wonderful to have your family eating healthy also.  Isn't it wonderful to be able to share this blessing with others?!  As I said on another post: "A picture is worth a thousand words"... Also ..."The proof is in the pudding"... Let's say bean pudding (hope you're reading this, BEAN QUEEN, NIKI... Wow, down to a size 12... You'll have to start an LDL group at your church...how exciting!!!  Congrats Again!!!  Love and prayers, Annamaria
Rhonda in SGF

Post by Rhonda in SGF »

O wow Tina from a size 18 to a size 12 in only a couple of months!!!!  YEEEE HAAAAW!
You are doing superfantabulous!!!

I wish it was rolling off me that quickly!  Are you exercising also?  I definitely need to get this body of mine moving!!

CONGRATS!!!!  I can feel your excitement from here in those size 12 jeans!!!  :thumbsup:

Rhonda
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Rhonda! I do feel great! No, I am not exercising at all but I need to get back to my Wii fit, it's fun and I don't feel like I am exercising.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Tine,
I started using my wii fit again and I love it. It is so much fun and you don't feel like your exercising. I hope it help push me over the edge and down the liff to get soe weight off!  Let me know if you hop back on yours.  :thumbsup:
Mary Ann

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Dr. Thomas Fuller
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Mary,

I need to get back to my Wii fit too but summer time is so busy that I have a feeling it is going to be another month or so before I can get back on it. I am sure my results will be better but the time factor is what is so hard because when I do it the kids all want to do it with me too so it takes a couple hours to do it. If it was just me I could probably make the time for it. I will let you know when I get back on and make sure you let me know how your progress is coming with it.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I know what you mean about finding time! I did 1/2 hour yesterday, but was interupted 3 times by my teenagers!  You would think as kids get older they require less of yourtime, but in a way that neverchanges. Good luck and let me know.
Mary Ann

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Dr. Thomas Fuller
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Even when they are grown adults, it does not change, lol!!!  One day in the middle of my workout, both my son and my daughter called on the phone.  I gave up and did the whole thing over later in the day.  But, gotta love em, they are the best!  *love*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Rhonda in SGF

Post by Rhonda in SGF »

I need a WII fit Tina!!!

I almost bought one for my birthday/mother's day present combined.  But, I didn't think I could justify it with all my elliptical sitting there staring me in the face.  I can't to my elliptical right now due to plantar facitis.  (heel problem)

You are doing great and NO EXERCISING!!!  You have a much younger metabolism so stick with it girl!!