first time posting

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
MusicManiac

Re: first time posting

Post by MusicManiac »

May your ex choke on his drool when he sees you again!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

MusicManiac wrote:May your ex choke on his drool when he sees you again!

OMG, MM!  FOTHFL  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:rose:
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

I don't know what that test is that you had done, but I am glad the numbers are improving for you!  :D

I use photobucket (a free service)to upload pictures to use on boards.  Go to photobucket.com and open a free account.  Then upload a picture form you computer to your photobucket account.  Thenchoose to resize it to avatar size, which photobucket does for you.  Then it gives you 4 different codes to use on various types of boards.  Use the one that starts with img.  Cut and paste the entire code into the profile area on this board where a picture goes.  Just click on profile at the top of the page in the LDL board to find it.  I hope this helps!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

well, congrats on the drop in your HgA1C, that is true success in such a short period of time, and only proves that this way of eating is so healthy.  I am having mine done, as soon as the drs office can get me the form, in true planning, I put it away to be safe, while I was moving, and can't remember where I put it.  I am sure it is really safe, just not too useful.  keep on keeping ldl, and those numbers will return to normal.