Eat Your Pain Away! (Fibromyalgia)

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
bamaluvr

Eat Your Pain Away! (Fibromyalgia)

Post by bamaluvr »

If you have fibromyalgia, the solution to your pain, fatigue, sleep problems, brain fog, headaches and other common symptoms may be as close as your kitchen!

I am obese, had joint pains, fatigue, depression, high blood pressure, chronic headaches, allergies, memory and concentration problems, hot flashes, and sleep problems. Although I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I think that the pizza, cookie, candy or ice cream may have caused this diagnosis. All of these conditions or symptoms have gone away since I started eating the LDL food plan.

I was suffering with fibromyalgia and relieved my symptoms and returned to a functional life by changing my WOE. I now can play with my only grandbaby. *love* I take her for walks, and drive to the grocery store by myself now. I can put her in and out of the car myself. I can now do all the things I never dreamed of doing with her. And not have to plan it for days to get my body rested and prepared for a day with her. If you've never suffered like this you may think this is no big deal. BUT  IT IS TO ME and to HER!
  I can do things for myself now as well. I can brush my own hair. I can wash it daily without pain. I can shop without asking someone to drive me. I can sit in church and listen to the whole message. Most of all I can hug again without pain. Imagine all the extra free time my grown children now have and the less stress and worry. Their health will be better now too.

This is a devastating chronic illness. This WOE fruits, vegetables, and less fattening proteins can reduce the inflammation and provide nutrients to heal the body.

As scientists delve into the causes of chronic diseases such as fibromyalgia. They have started to see links between this disorder and an immunological defense mechanism called inflammation, which is a lifesaver most of the time. Doctors are finding evidence that inflammation plays a greater role in chronic diseases than they thought. One of the most potent weapons produced by inflammatory cells are free radicals. These free radicals destroy or damage anything that crosses their path. There are antioxidants in foods that can neutralize these free radicals and heal the body with phytonutrients. This constant defense mechanism of the body has been proven to cause inflammation to many organs of the body.

The body can heal itself given the right foods. The LDL food plan gives the body nutrition, but not food that's difficult to digest and assimilate, which can cause problems or toxicity. Some Physicians agree that most chronic diseases can be prevented, overcome or improved by a change in the diet.

The more  fruits, vegetables, and less fattening proteins added to the diet, the healthier the person will become. I was addicted to junk food, but now I am addicted to feeling good and being able to live life to the fullest. I would love to teach as many people as possible the benefits of the  LDL food plan.
There are some side affects to the LDL food plan ... such as weight loss, more energy, smoother, glowing, more youthful skin and shinier hair.  :D  My blood pressure dropped. I know, because I experienced all these changes after going on the LDL food plan of fruits, vegetables, and less fattening proteins. These are good side effects; compare them to some of the bad side affects of medications.

Some may think this is too restrictive. But being sick with a chronic, debilitating disease like fibromyalgia is more restrictive. Go to the market and eat your way back to health with the LDL food plan!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
turkkm
Master Member

Re: Eat Your Pain Away! (Fibromyalgia)

Post by turkkm »

My oh my, wonderful story!!  :thumbsup:  I am so happy you have experienced improved symptoms!  :D  Isn't this just the best way to eat!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Lydia, Thank you!  *hug* *hug* *hug*

I am so sorry for the pain you have experienced in tha past and am so delighted to hear of your healing!  This WOE truly brings about miracles.

Thank you for telling your story here so that all may be inspired and motivated to follow in your footsteps.  I am going to email your story to my sister in law, (the one we were talking about) also suffering from FM and I hope she will be moved to join us here and gain her health and her life back. (NOT) coincidently she has a lot of issues with her knees.  I am sure LDL will also provide her with great improvement in that area as well - as some of our members have also noted. Hope you have a great day!

Julie :rose:
bamaluvr

Post by bamaluvr »

Kathie, thank-you. This is the best WOE.

Julie, Thank-you.  I hope this can help your SIN. And that she can get her life back. This WOE can help several areas in one's life improve. Have a great weekend. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
karenr
New, but learning

Post by karenr »

I have just gotten the book, am reading posts and will be starting the diet in a few days. Fibromyalgia!!!!! I have this in severe form...know from actual memory I've had this pain since I was two yrs. old and am 68 now. I live with suicide level pain due to this, scoliosis, arthritis, multiiple sclerosis. From the posts I sense there is hope. I've prayed for this...now will/must implement the plan. Pray for me. By faith I WILL be well.

Blessings,
KarenR
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Karen,

Our own Bama girl has been a great inspiration and in fact she is doing so well now that she does not come on the boards as much - a good thing for her since she is busy living her life with her family. I miss seeing her as often as we did before (sigh). But the reasons are great ones! :thumbsup:

If you follow LDL, you should experience many many health benefits. It has to do with creating an alkaline condition in the body.  When your body is acidic (non alkaline) it is a great breeding ground for disease (dis - ease is literal). Please check with your doctor but eating this way can only lead to the best health that is possible for your to achieve.

Many Many of us have been led here through our prayers and in fact arrived at a time when we felt that was no hope for us. So for us, LDL is miraculous!  If you have some time, please read through the medical success stories and then the regular success stories and you will find more inspiration  :angel:

Hope you hear of your progress soon, and I will pray that you feel healthy and stronger every day!

Julie :rose:
rodie

Post by rodie »

What a inspirational story,thanks for sharing.Continued success to you!

Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
sherrylynn
New, but learning

Post by sherrylynn »

Thank you so much for all the information.  I was excited to read your story.  Good luck to you, congrats on being able to play with your grandbaby. 

God Bless.

Sherrylynn
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Rfgbz/]
[/url]
Kashi

Post by Kashi »

I, too, have Fibro and I have been on the LDL plan for two weeks and already see and feel an improvement.  I have not had a flare up and have had much less pain and discomfort.  I firmly believe in what you are saying and think I may be on the way to healing myself with the right foods.
I also have severe osteoarthritis and need to drop the weight for my knees sake...I've already had one replaced and I'm only 50.  The lighter I am the more comfortable I will feel, I am sure.  I lost my craving for sugar pretty quickly by eating all the fruit I want.  I'm the smoothie queen at my house.  I live on them now. 

I have my Husband and brother in law doing the plan with me.  Losing weight is a great thing, but to not have pain is truly a huge blessing for those of us with this disease.  I had no idea my food might have been causing it to be worse.  Thank you for your information and the great story.  Bless you on your path.