My husbands Success on this plan!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Sicilian Mama

My husbands Success on this plan!

Post by Sicilian Mama »

I started LDL on July 14.  I was ready.  I hit rock bottom... I won't print my before weight until I have lost a lot of it... BUT... this way of eating has trickled down to my hubby and kids.

Bill started on this plan about 2 weeks after I did.

Of course, him being a man, his metabolism is higher, and the weight LITERALLY fell off of him with seconds.    :blink:

He had gone to the Doctor 3 weeks prior to have a physical, and his blood pressure and cholesterol were a little high, and he was told he needed to lose about 20 lbs.

Well, 4 weeks later, he went in to re test.  He had lost 25 lbs, his blood pressure dropped 10 points, and his cholesterol was at 174!!!! :thumbsup:

He feels and looks great!  He said it's the best plan ever...

When we were in Italy in 2006, we ate exactly this way, because that's how they eat in Europe... small breakfast, feast for lunch, and small dinner... WE ALL LOST WEIGHT ON VACATION then... and didn't pout tow and tow together!

I've lost 23 lbs in 6 weeks and fel like a million bucks!
Stick with it!!! It works and you won't need to see the doctor as often in the future!!!!
Sicilian Mama

Re: My husbands Success on this plan!

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Oops... I meant to type

"Put two and two together"

I got finger tied!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hey SM,

That's terrific for you and your husband--- but please stop talking about Italy. Oh my gosh!  I really miss it and everytime I hear you mention it, I feel wistful!  Who wouldn't? It is such a beautiful country!  I wish I was there right now and I'll bet you do too! (Nah! Talk about it all you want. It brings back happy memories.

Congratulations on your great success!  BTW, what did the doctor say?
Julie  :rose:
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Dr. said to keep doing LDL.  He is of Japanese descent and he said his culture eats the same way.  Heavy lunches and lots of fish and veggies, and just a touch at night.  They are all so thin in Japan!

It makes sense!!!
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Congratulations, on your success.  isn't it wonderful, praise the Lord for all the success.