YES, it CAN happen to you...

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Sweetpea

YES, it CAN happen to you...

Post by Sweetpea »

Hey everyone... I'm not the first person to write on this subject... but I'm so SHOCKED  *woot* that this happened to ME, and after only 9 weeks with LDL that I just had to share!

You see, I have diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure... the triple wammy! I went to see the doctor last week and he was amazed at the change in me... so I looked at him dead in the eye and said "look, I don't wanna be on a bunch of drugs anymore... I can beat this the RIGHT way, the healthy way"! He looked at my chart... and said... well, your BP is completely normal (with NO MEDS) you've lost 25 lbs, your sugars are doing great...so, okay.

I am now only on ONE med for my diabetes and the doc thinks that one will be gone by Christmas! No cholesterol meds, no bp meds at all! How awesome is that?!

I felt it was important to share this because when I was a newbie I would read other peoples successes and think "sure, that's great for you, but will that every happen to me"? You might be thinking that same thing... please don't EVER give up... You are worth the effort.. and YES, it CAN and WILL happen to you!

*love* Love ya'll...
Tiffany (aka Sweetpea)
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

Mary J
Master Member

Re: YES, it CAN happen to you...

Post by Mary J »

Tiffany,

This is fabulous news!  I am so very happy for you!  I know you are just beaming from ear to ear!  Congratulations!

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

That is GREAT news!  This is totally awesome.............
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Sweetpea, this is an awesome testimony.  I am very happy for this good news for you.  Congratulations! :thumbsup:
God is good!
mrsj
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

*love* Thats just what I needed to hear Sweetpea.. thanks for sharing.. thats so awesome!
Kathie in Fl.
[
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Tiffany,

Thanks so much for sharing your story- you are such an inspiration!  *hug*  I pray that anyone that is on the fence about starting LDL will read your story and KNOW it CAN happen to them! YEAH!

Julie :rose:
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

Hey Sweetpea, That is wonderful and I am so happy for your success on LDL! Keep up the good work.

I'm glad you posted this message because 1.) it knocks the socks off of naysayers who might dismiss LDL without first trying it and experiencing how it can change a person's life and wellbeing, and 2.) we can definitely expect more newcomers to LDL and the message boards after RTW  appears on The 700 Club tomorrow to talk about Let's Do Lunch! They will only be blessed and encouraged by reading how well you have done with LDL!

southernyankee
southernyankee
Sweetpea

Post by Sweetpea »

Thanks everyone.. I just really wanted any newbies to see that it can happen... and QUICKLY... for anyone out there. I'm no different than anyone else... and God loves them the same as He loves me! He's GOT OUR BACK'S! Amen?
If you meet me and forget me, you have lost nothing, but if you meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, you have lost everything!

southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

AMEN!

southernyankee
southernyankee
o2bthin

Post by o2bthin »

Hey Sweetpea!  Congrats on the great progress you've made on LDL.  Getting off those meds is a Big Deal!!  Very impressive.  I, too, am living with the 'triple whammy' and am working toward the same goal...to get off those meds.  I've always known it was possible, but just didn't know how until I was introduced to LDL.  Now, it's just a matter of time.  Thanks for posting your encouraging story.  God Bless and Happy LDL Eating!!

o2bthin/Sandra
Started LDL - Sept. 8, 2009              
Beginning weight - 247                 
Goal weight - 147 or less

'Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.'                   III John 2             

2good2btrue
New, but learning

Post by 2good2btrue »

Thank you for the testimonial...I also have Diabetes and have been told you can't lose weight and still be a diabetic.  I'm a newbie and your story has given me hope and to quit being so impatient.  Thanks again...Cheryl
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

sweetpea, you just gave me so much hope.. Im 27 with high blood pressure. I check it everyday at home.. Ive been on ldl for a week now.. Saturday my bp was high.. i called my doc and she said to stop eating all the salt/sodium and flush with water.. in 1 day it has dropped.. I havnt checked it yet today but I can tell that its down!!
Katie

James
jkate

Post by jkate »

Oh Tiffany - just what I needed to hear!!!! Thanks for sharing - That is exactly where I am now but am trying to hang in here for the awesome results that all of you have witnessed!
]
[/url]]
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I know it's very hard to hang in there! Because my loss is going VERY SLOW, but every day I gain encouragement from reading about others and I know it has to happen to me too! By the way we have lost about the same and have just about the same to go.
Have a good day and remember to read the boards when you are feeling down.
Witheraway1