yeast infections

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
lpomlove

yeast infections

Post by lpomlove »

Alot of fibromyalgia people also have yeast problem. and on that diet to stop the yeast you can't eat fruit..  anyone with this issue on here?
CodingQueen
Master Member

Re: yeast infections

Post by CodingQueen »

I don't have problems with yeast infections but I do know that yeast is one of the main causes of fibromyalgia and other problems such as asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, vaginitis etc.

Fruits, fruit juices, other sugary foods, alcohol and grains are just some of the foods that should be avoided in order for the yeast to not have something to feed off of....some probiotics....NOT ALL...will get rid of candidiasis and other yeast.

You can still do LDL without the fruit for the health benefits but keep in mind that the yeast will stall your weight loss.

Have you spoken to your doctor about a treatment other than just diet?

CQ
lpomlove

Re: yeast infections

Post by lpomlove »

No, I haven't been told I have it, just kind of seems to follow fibro. Just one of those questions I had.  Thanks so much for your input.  I start LDL in the morning.. sooo excited.  and well we will have to see on the yeast.  All though I have read other fibromites on here are doing great.  :)