Good checkup!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
snowbirdie
Master Member

Good checkup!

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi folks!
    Was at clinic yesterday and had a great checkup. Doc said look at you what the heck have you been doing? I said LDl. He said I know it. Good eating plan you sure are getting skinny!. All my blood tests are great all came down by points. I would like to see them a little better and that will happen as I keep on keeping on. It is so nice to have a good report.            Judie
o2bthin

Re: Good checkup!

Post by o2bthin »

Judie, congrats on the good report!  What could be better than [glow=red,2,300]losing weight [/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]gaining renewed health[/glow]!!  Aren't we blessed?
Started LDL - Sept. 8, 2009              
Beginning weight - 247                 
Goal weight - 147 or less

'Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.'                   III John 2             

mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Woohoo Judie!!  I love good reports from the doctor's.  Doesn't it make you feel even healthier when you leave his office?
Congratulations! :rose:
mrsj
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

My hubby had is regular check up on Wed (he goes every 4 months because of the meds he is on) his blood sugar levels were down, and his weight was down 6 lbs from his last visit... The DR was very pleased with his results... He was borderline diabetic few short months before,, but now its coming down,,, DR ask hubby what he had been doing,,, hubby said,, my wife put me on a bean diet, LOL.... said I make all kinds of things with beans... he doesn't need to lose much,,, maybe another 9 lbs or so.. he has really loved all the recipes I have been making!

We have been eating this way for I guess about a month now... I just ordered our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil too, can't wait to get it in!

Congrats on your great report!

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

Thanks again for being such an inspiration to me!  :rose:

Congratulations on the recent wonderful Nov. report from the Doctor!  :rose:

My November was very busy with my son home from Korea and we even had an early Christmas when my daughter came home on the American Thanksgiving break.  We get to celebrate again when my sister and family arrives and also in Winnipeg!  So lots of Christmases this year! We are so blessed!  :happy:  :)

Thinking of you and found this topic...
Blessings and Have a Merry Christmas!
Bethann
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations on the good health report! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Roadglide

Post by Roadglide »

Great Report!  Eating this way, is definitely the best for your health.