Heart Function Improved

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
o2bthin

Heart Function Improved

Post by o2bthin »

As part of my chemo treatment, I get the drug herceptin every three weeks.  Herceptin has been known to cause damage to the heart muscle in some patients, so as a precauction I must have an echocardiogram done every three months.

Today as I was getting my treatment, I ask about the results of my last echo.  Usually, when I ask, the nurse says something like, "Everything looks good," or 'Everything's fine," or "No problem."  Today she said, "Your heart is functioning at 55 to 60 percent."

Well, that didn't sound good to me at all.  I was devastated and it must have shown on my face, because the nurse quckly said, "oh, no, it's okay!  Those are good numbers.  In fact, they are very good!"  She told me that 'normal' heart function is 50 to 55 percent, which is what my numbers were on my previous echo.  She said that over the past three months my heart function had IMPROVED by 5 percent - she said I had 'above average' heart function.  What a relief!!

So, what accounts for this improvement??  I'm not exercising.  Not taking any new medications.  Haven't make any changes in my stressful lifestyle.  The ONLY thing I'm doing consistantly is LDL!!! 

LDL will make a major difference in your life.  It will change your life.  It may save your life.  I highly recommend Let's Do Lunch to everyone and thank God for leading me to it!
Started LDL - Sept. 8, 2009              
Beginning weight - 247                 
Goal weight - 147 or less

'Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.'                   III John 2             

blessed

Re: Heart Function Improved

Post by blessed »

What a wonderful report.  I know that made your day.