posting my test results

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
hopefull

Re: posting my test results

Post by hopefull »

Thomas,
I am so excited for you!!! You are definitely on your way! Wow, 25#'s in 30 days! That is almost a lb a day...... this way of eating seems to magnify our efforts. You do your best and all those wonderfully healthy foods helps your body do the rest!
You are a great encouragement to many others, I am sure.
thank you so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Bobbi
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

What a testimonial for this way of life.. you will be at your goal before you  know it!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thomas- Your results are phenomenal.  I think you should be prepared to share the book with your doctor.  I'm guessing that she will be telling other patients about Let's Do Lunch!  How exciting!  I think it is safe to say that LDL IS saving your life.  We want to hear all about your successes.  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

OMG!  Tom that is A MAZ ING!

Forget about small goals - you are just smashing through big ones. SO glad you wrote in to tell us.

I am so happy for you! 

Julie  :rose:
blessed

Post by blessed »

Thomas, I'm glad to see you posted again.  You are doing fantastic.  Way to go!!!!
You said you are doing the best you can.  That is all anybody can ask for and your best is doing real good.  I can't wait for mid August so you and your doctor can see what this WOE can do for a body.  Your doing great!  Keep up the good work.  We are all really happy for you. 
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Ok, Thomas, I'm looking back through this thread, and I see that on 6/23 your blood sugar was 480, and your last post said it was staying in the 120 - 150 range? ? ?  :shock:

You are having amazing success, my friend! Keep up the good work, and be sure to post the most recent results of your tests so we can celebrate some more with you!!

The simple, whole, wholesome foods of LDL are better than any medicine for sooooo many things that ail our modern world. You are a walking example. Keep on taking good care of you -- you're worth it!  :thumbsup:

God bless,
Terri