fall time veggie soup!

All our yummy soup recipes!
snowbirdie
Master Member

fall time veggie soup!

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi folks,
    Its so nice out  .Cool fall weather with a gentle breeze. At 70o . The leaves are about gone now and just blowing around. I made a big pot of fall time veggie soup. I was sitting out on deck and having a big mug of broth from the soup and reading a good book. The broth was so good. Then Kris came. She helped herself to a mug of soup also. She doesn't  realy like veggie soup but this time she did. Oh well I think maybe today was the last nice day as by friday it will be a high in the forties.
            Don't forget make a big pot of soup and go on a picnic out at the lake or maybe just sit on the deck and enjoy a good book and some soup,
                                    Judie
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: fall time veggie soup!

Post by LINDA RN »

:thumbsup:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
manoj

Re: fall time veggie soup!

Post by manoj »

Mostly I love to have hot and sour soup, sometimes mushroom soup but after reading you post I have set my mind to have veggie soup.
Yesterday I have surf and had really good veggie soup recipe. I have try, and want all to try it too. It's really awesome.
For Vegetable Miso Soup you need 4 cups water,  1/3 cup miso, 3 green onions chopped, 1 tbsp shredded nori, 1/2 block firm silken tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes, 1/2 tsp sesame oil.
Bring water to a boil and add shredded nori . Cook over low heat for at least 5-6 minutes. The longer you boil it low light. Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients in the appliances you chooses to cook. Stir until the miso is dissolved. It is best not to boil the miso as it will ruin some of its healthy properties and change the flavor of the soup.