Looking for an LDL chili

All our yummy soup recipes!
tiffanykustron
New, but learning

Looking for an LDL chili

Post by tiffanykustron »

Hi all!!  Any good LDL chili recipes that are super duper easy to make?  Thanks!!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: Looking for an LDL chili

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi again Tiffany,

If you will scroll down in the recipe section and click on main dishes you will find all sorts of wonderful recipes.  Once you get there you can type chili into the search bar and get several different chili recipes. 

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

You may also find them in the soup section also!
Happy hunting!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Tiffany,

Here is a link to my favorite, easy chili  -- http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/in ... pic=8524.0
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Hi Tiffany.

Welcome to Let's Do Lunch! You'll love it, I'm sure. You can do it without the book. You'll find lots of help and tips and great recipes if you can spend a little time browsing through the boards. I have so many recipes copied for future reference, I could cook something new every day for a couple of years! That's not gonna happen, but I have found so many new favorites. My hubby doesn't need to do LDL, but he likes most everything I've made from the recipe boards.

Here is a link to my favorite chili recipe:
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/in ... pic=4855.0

My husband loves this one! I make this with diced cube steak, browned in a non-stick skillet before putting it in the crockpot, rather than burger.

Many of the recipes you'll find here can be made in quantity and frozen in smaller portions. That makes the cooking and prep a lot easier. Like you, finding the time to cook isn't easy. But it is doable if you can cook and freeze some of your favorites.

Enjoy the journey!
Terri