THE MOST FILLING TOMATO SOUP EVER!

All our yummy soup recipes!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: THE MOST FILLING TOMATO SOUP EVER!

Post by LINDA RN »

So great having you and Roger back, Mary
The boards will definitely become more active.
We need some help posting pictures
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Back from vacation. I missed my own cooking. Did not gain, but I was not completely satisfied with the foods. I did not go hungry, though. I could always find fresh fruit. Thanks to LDL, my clothes still fit. Thanks again for great recipes. Making this today. JF
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

JF- I'm just getting back to cooking after my surgery and hospitalization. I made a nice batch of pizza soup yesterday. It was so good. I have come to love and crave the LDL recipes. Like you said, the other choices are just not as satisfying. Welcome back!
Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Pam, you're a tough lady. I knew you would be up and at it! A friend brought me garden veggies today. I fixed pickled beets. Talk about delicious. Even Ray liked them. I ate and ate. My soup was delicious. Some left for tomorrow. I'm so glad you're doing well. Love your spirit. :ymhug: JF
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

I am so very grateful for these boards! I have been craving Little Mary's tomato soup for a couple of days now. I couldn't find my recipe box and then I remembered it was here! WOO HOOO!

I like mushrooms a lot so I always sautee a can of mushrooms along with my onions. Then I put them all in the food processor and pulse them until they are tiny like the mushrooms in the Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. I add them to my soup and it just adds another depth of flavor for me. I also use beef broth instead of water to puree my beans. YUMMY!!!!!!!

Thank you again Mary for this wonderful recipe! :ymhug:
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by LittlePrincess »

It sure is! :D
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.