Cole slaw

If you're looking for a great salad, check here first!
omalani
Master Member

Cole slaw

Post by omalani »

Cole Slaw

3 cups shredded cabbage
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup of crushed pineapple Use juice to thin drsg. as needed
2 Tbs. mayo or ranch dressing
2 Tbs. juice from SF bread & butter pickles
salt and pepper to taste

Shred the cabbage and carrots or use prepared slaw mix. mix the pineapple, drsg. and pickle juice. Toss in salad and refrigerate. It is better when it sets a while. I used classic ranch because it is a small amount and I don't like the fat free or low fat varieties and I was out of mayo, but I may use the ranch all the time because it was soooo good. DH even complimented me.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Cole slaw

Post by MsHeirloom »

Yummmmm! Sounds delicious. I love Cole slaw! Thanks for sharing.
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi omalani

Long time since I have heard from you. How are you? I was looking for cole slaw and there you were. Judie
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Greetings my friend. I have had problems getting on the boards but I am getting a computer soon and it won't be so difficult. I am getting my house cleared out and cleaned so I can sell it. It's depressing to have to give up my pampered chef baking pans that have never been used because I don't have a lot of room in my apt. and I don't bake flour and sugar treats any more! My daughter told me yesterday that I got it wrong, I wasn't supposed to pamper the cookware, but the cook!! Who knew!!
Life os full of lessons, some easy and some hard.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi I dont know what happened here the phone quit working the microwave wont turn off so have to unplug it the hinge on the washer half broke the dishwasher keeps telling me power failure the one burner on the stove wont heat and the van wont start. well what a mess. my daughter fixed the phone oh the toilet wont quit running SO i fixed the toilet my daughter fixed the phone my son said he will buy a battery for the van and I will call the repairman to fix the rest. G-D help us what a mess all at one time. But as soon as I finish cleaning the stove I will call the repair man and that will be taken care of. Can't you keep your pampered chef and use it for other recipes than cakes and goodies? Where are you moving too? A while ago did you say you were moving to Alaska? well gotta go finish that stove so I can get it fixed bye now Judie
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I looked at my buying habits, and guess what. Most of the items I purchased were to make desserts! #-o I have a cookie press, a stoneware bundt pan, Muffin tins and etc. I have been living in a rented apartment since October because my ex was given permission to stay in the house since April last year. He has prolonged the divorce by not supplying the information requested and his attorney fired him and when we finally went to court in Jan. and I was granted the house, he was given til March 1st to get out. He is still moving out of the house!! When everything is out of the house I can sell it, but I am now making all the payments on the house and an apartment. Things are stressful,but God has everything under control and I am praising his Name. As I go through the baggage of the past I am becoming free to live in the now. Life is about letting go and accepting the One who controls the future. ^:)^
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11