Chickpea Salad with Lemon, Parmesan and Fresh Herbs

If you're looking for a great salad, check here first!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: Chickpea Salad with Lemon, Parmesan and Fresh Herbs

Post by LittlePrincess »

Oh this sounds YUMMY! :D Thank you!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by patsyfay »

It IS yummy, especially with the fresh herbs! Hi LittlePrincess, remember me? We were both on site together for so many months. It's nice to see you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Patsy- Good to "see" you. I was thinking about you yesterday. Looks like you are doing well!!!
Pam
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

I am trying to lose a few more pounds and LDL is the best way to do that for me. My honey and I are doing well and enjoying life...55 years together next month. We just had a lovely visit from our oldest daughter and had such a good time with her! It's hot here in Kentucky and will be for another week or so. Smoothie weather! I'm going to have to make the Chickpea Salad in the next few days, it's very refreshing. Nice talking with you, Pam. See you later.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

You're ahead of us, Pat. We will be celebrating 47 years next month- the 29th! Congratulations!
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

Perfect timing. I just got back form the Farmers Market and brought a fresh basil plant home with me.
Already has the house smelling like basil. Wonderful!
Now, I have a recipe posted that I have all the ingredients to all at the same time. Thanks Patsy.. This will be my dinner. What a beautiful day in Virginia today!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Yes Patsy I remember you! :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by patsyfay »

MsHeirloom!

We're on the 4th of October! It really seems just a little while ago. I can't believe is was more than half a century. But we still like each other, too!!

Pat
Last edited by patsyfay on September 9th, 2013, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Zesti,
If you haven't had the chickpea salad yet, I'm predicting that you will love it! Especially if you love lemon and parmesan. I keep a big bowl of lemons and limes on my countertop. I use them in salads like this one, in tossed salads with liquid aminos (Bragg's), in various hummus recipes, in Greek lemon chicken soup and in my mug of ice water. The older I get the more my taste buds close down, so I use things that are tart, tangy, spicy , etc. to perk them up! Have a great day and God bless you.

Pat

patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Little Princess,
It's so nice to be surrounded by old friends. I thought I was the new kid on the block, but I see that I'm just one of the old crowd, which makes me feel very comfortable. May God bless your day!!

Pat

LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thank you hon! :D I went through a lot of garbage and started eating garbage again. Gained all the weight back and then some but I'm working on it again. It IS good to be surrounded by friends. *HUGS* It's so good to see you again.

Blessed and Loved,
LP