FAKED POTATO SALAD

If you're looking for a great salad, check here first!
Eljayne
Master Member

Re: FAKED POTATO SALAD

Post by Eljayne »

It really is tasty. My husband ate so much of it that I ran out in one day! 
savannah

Post by savannah »

I have to thank you again Debbie for the delicious recipe....I make it often and eat it for Breakfast, lunch & dinner...so fast and easy! 

One day for lunch, I put it on a bed of shredded dark, leafy green lettuce & stirred in some steamed shrimp, chopped up with few black olives....yummy.......
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Thanks everyone for positive feedback on the potato salad.  I know I posted this somewhere else on the boards but it really belongs in here.  I made this the other day and added chopped green onions and blue cheese crumbles.....and all I can say is OMG!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

I finally got around to making potato salad. It is very good. The only problem is that I keep forgeting that it is in the frig and it will probably go bad before I can eat it all.. I only used 1 can of butter beans in case I didn't lke it. Silly of me wasn't it. Have not made any of the recipes that I didn't like.

Martha
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

well i only had one can of beans!  i sure need more!  this is sooo good!!! 
Valiadasilva

Post by Valiadasilva »

:) Great post... I will be trying all the potato salad recipes.  I have been on this plan for 2 1/2 weeks and have lost 7 lb, even with eating out on a trip to Denver this last week.  It was easy to stick to this way of eating even when eating out, just got Denver omelet for breakfast with onions and green peppers in it, salads with chicken for lunch or dinner and a side salad for the other meal, did miss my frozen grapes as we didn't have a refrigerator in the room.  Ate fruit when it was available as treats. 

Thanks for posting this potato salad recipe as that is my favorite summer dish.
Valia Dasilva
Montana Artist
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

It tastes absolutely Deelicious!!! :D Thank you for this great recipe. Tastes very much like potato salad! YUM!! btw I am 3 pounds down!! yay!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Congratulations Brittany! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...