If potatoes pass the test.....

Great filling main dish recipes!
graceface66
Master Member

Re: If potatoes pass the test.....

Post by graceface66 »

We buy half a beef evey fall......usually end up paying about $2.69 a pound cut and wrapped and that is for every cut......roasts steaks ground beef.it is grassfed.....usually really good.........once or twice we got fatty beef.....but that is rare.    Neighbor down the road has pet bison..........wonder if he would miss it ? *evil*    lol
                                      have a good day
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RT, I totally agree with you when it comes to taste....very good. :thumbsup:

I just wish we could raise our own cattle again like we did before....by the way, the family had to sell the farm in Minnesota after my husband's grandmother died...I'm going to miss that place very much.

CQ
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

graceface66 wrote:We buy half a beef evey fall......usually end up paying about $2.69 a pound cut and wrapped and that is for every cut......roasts steaks ground beef.it is grassfed.....usually really good.........once or twice we got fatty beef.....but that is rare.    Neighbor down the road has pet bison..........wonder if he would miss it ? *evil*     lol
                                      have a good day

LOLOLOL  Gracie you made me laugh girl!  :laughing:

Blessed and loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by CodingQueen »

SweetRose, this is the line up for this year's Jazz Festival in New Orleans...I just wish I could go...CQ

http://www.nojazzfest.com/
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

How fun! It would be great to attend. However, I just got back from a wonderful Oregon Coast vacation, so I can't go anywhere for a few months! Next trip to Oregon Coast in September- then in early December to beach areas in Southern Cal where my family resides.

Now I need to get back to the real world of work and see bridal clients!

Thx for the Jazz info CQ!

SweetRose :rose:
Last edited by SweetRose on April 11th, 2011, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetRose