1 stalk of green onion chopped
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp cilantro
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste

Mix juices, oil, all of the spices and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 mins or longer for extra flavor. When marinated, pour out excess marinade. Heat skillet on medium high heat then add reserved marinade. When hot add shrimp and cook until pink. I hope you enjoy! :)
Tina

Jason
Mattie
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Garlic lime shrimp

Post by MsHeirloom »

Tina- welcome back.  It's great having you back.  I know you'll do well again!!!  Pam
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Pam! It's great to be back! It has been a rough time since I have been gone. I have had my gallbladder removed, a complete hysterectomy, 3 epidurals, 2 hip procedures, 1 bladder procedure, and spinal surgery. I have gained back almost all of the weight that I lost but I know 100% that ldl is the best way to live. I am glad to be back with my ldl friends! :)
Tina

Jason
Mattie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Welcome back Tina!  I was thinking about you last time I was on the message boards and here you are!  You have really been through some stuff.  I am always amazed at what the body can go through.  Glad you are back and I wish you the best of health.....I know you are back for the best of eating!  :thumbsup:
mrsj
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Tina- You and your body have been through a great deal over the past 2 years.  You will do really well.  This way of eating is just what your body needs!  We're here to help you, and I know you will be an inspiration to others.  Welcome back!  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Tina, you had already stopped posting when I joined and often wondered what happened to you.
Glad you are back.
Your recipes are great!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks everybody!! I have missed everyone soooo much! I am so happy to be back to the ldl way of living!
Linda it is very nice to meet you!! It looks like you are doing great and I look forward to losing weight with you! :)
Tina

Jason
Mattie