Roger Troys burgers

Great filling main dish recipes!
rodie

Roger Troys burgers

Post by rodie »

For some reason lately I have a craving for a turkey burger. I remember making Rogers burgers from his book(pg 154)I thought they had black beans, but guess I was wrong. anyways was wondering, how to keep them from falling apart? The were delish bit they just crumbled and didn't fry up good.Do you put them in the frig and let them sit to get cold b4 frying? Just wondering if any of you guys had any tips.
Haven't been here FOREVER, hope everyone is well?

Hugzzz
Rodie :)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Roger Troys burgers

Post by MsHeirloom »

Sorry, no tips on the RT Burgers, but it is great to see you on here!  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Rodie, So glad you're back.  I think a couple egg whites would help.  They wouldn't change the taste.  :D  JF
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Will wonders never cease!  Yahoo, Rodie is back  *hug* .  I have never made Roger's burgers because previous discussion said the same thing -- they fall apart. But, there are a lot of hamburger recipes on the boards so you can have "your hamburger and eat it too"  :laughing:

This is my absolute favorite turkey burger and my husband thinks so too.  http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/in ... pic=8430.0
Last edited by VickiLynn on March 27th, 2012, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

VickyLynn, Somehow I missed this recipe the first time.  I love blue cheese. Thanks, JF
rodie

Post by rodie »

Thanks Vicky for the recipe I will give it a try Minus the blue cheese(not a big fan) does sound yummy though.

Hugzzzz
Rodie :)