Chicken Fajitas!

Great filling main dish recipes!
imkay

Re: Chicken Fajitas!

Post by imkay »

Mary it's very scary how you do this.  :o as i was vacuuming this morning, i was thinking of recipes i could make and wondered what i could make with limes.  i love them and was thinking of marinating some chicken in the juice. and then i got to the boards and mary has already put the recipe together for me! thanks so much and can't wait to try these!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

This LDL recipe is from August, 2006, and I highly recommend it.  My husband and I had it for lunch today and the chicken was very flavorful.  I let it marinate about an hour and served it with 3 bean salad. 
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Thanks for posting this "old" recipe. It looks wonderful and I'm anxious to try it out. I should have some free time to prepare on Friday.... :laughing: God Bless, Lynda
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

First of all -- I love your new picture, you look really happy.  Could it be LDL?  

The chicken fajitas are really quick to make and are delicious.  I love to cook, but prefer making dishes that don't take umpteen ingredients to make even though I am retired and have time to devote to seeking and trying out new recipes. Believe it or not, I look for recipes on the boards that don't have any replies or just a few -- just to see what kept people from not trying out the recipe.  This is how I found the fajita recipe.  Enjoy!
teab39
New, but learning

Post by teab39 »

Still waiting on the book, I was sooooo hoping it was going to be in the mail today . . . .
I am copying the recipes but cant seem to find the burgers!
Im starving - already!
thanks
edith
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Edith,

There are many different burger recipes on the Main Dishes board.  Click on the Main Dishes board then type burger in the search field.
Last edited by VickiLynn on November 3rd, 2009, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
abbys mom

Post by abbys mom »

Made this and it was fantastic!  Served my husband's w/tortillas. Mine was a huge salad with corn, black beans and the fajitas on top and it was great.  Had something similar at a restaurant & decided to make my own.

Thanks again Mary,
Kathy