SAUSAGE/WILD RICE CASSEROLE

Great filling main dish recipes!
abundantlyblessed

Re: SAUSAGE/WILD RICE DRESSING

Post by abundantlyblessed »

Absolutely delicious!!! I did not include the water chestnuts or the fruit and it was incredibly good. I will take this one to my parents' for Christmas dinner too!  Thanks so much!

God bless,
Michele ºÜº
abbys mom

Re: SAUSAGE/WILD RICE CASSEROLE

Post by abbys mom »

Looking for Christmas eve recipes that work with LDL.  Is this still work w/LDL lifestyle?

Kathy (as I am trying to hop back on the wagon)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Kathy- Welcome back.  We've missed you.  Merry Christmas.  Pam
abbys mom

Post by abbys mom »

Been lurking just haven't had much to contribute :<

I am trying to come up with a Christmas Eve & Christmas morning menu (last minute I know!)  Christmas Day will be easy with Turkey & the fixings that are all pretty much LDL friendly and my family likes.

Merry Christmas to you & everyone on the boards as well!

Kathy
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Abby's mom, thanks for bringing this up.  I had missed it.    I am going to make it this week; sounds delicious.  I will serve cooked cranberries as a side dish.  So glad you are still around.  I enjoy cooking, but I do like new recipes.  I have a similar recipe--non lDL that I used to make a lot.  I roasted a lot of veggies.  I enjoyed the roasted parsnips.  I am the only one in my family who likes them, so I have the rest of them for myself.  The roasted peppers, mushrooms, and carrots were a hit. I did eat ham yesterday.  It is a no-no, but I don't make it a habit, and it didn't restart any cravings.  I do well saying no to all the candies and desserts, even though I make the  *evil* things for my family.  Happy New Year to you.  :D JF
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

This recipe looks great. I'll have to try this one next. I have everything but the water chestnuts. I'm not sure about the rice. I have several different kinds. Keep the recipes coming. I love it. Thanks!
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Tina- There are so many wonderful recipes here that I won't live long enough to try them all.  The recipe sections are a wonderful resource!
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

I've just made this casserole. It was really good. I included all ingredients that were listed. Thanks for another winning recipe.
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown